More Life

P

pbunch

Man I could find more life in a checkers tournament at the old folks home than the forum tonight.Did you make everyone mad Paul?:D

Just got here tonight, didn't know it was so slow. What can we do to stir the pot some! A good argument usually works. Who can we get fired up?

Hi pb, we've had t storms on and off and even tho I still showed as on line, I had to just pull the plug w/out saying "later" or logging out. Still may need to in a bit. New modums are just too damn expensive, even the "credit card" I have.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally posted by sgbg88
Hey, where you been, keeping up on the donut duty?

Yeah.........got 5 dozen ordered from the KK shop just down the road from you!! You are filling in for abooja aren't you?:)

Well why don't you just tell me at the last minute! I'll try to satisfy Jimmy, just hoped you ordered the right ones:D

Three dozen glazed, 1 1/2 dozen jelly filled and half dozen sprinkles........that sound about right? Remember to use that nice thermo insolated box the fan club sprang for a couple weeks ago so they are nice and hot for our boy!! Makes him so happy at the drivers meetings.:)

Well why don't you just tell me at the last minute! I'll try to satisfy Jimmy, just hoped you ordered the right ones:D

I thought TRL was making glazed bundt cakes :D

OK, I'll do it. calling 1-800-callkk as I type for 12 dozen to be delivered to Mr Jimmy Spencer BEFORE the drivers meeting in the am.

Where is my TEE:p :D
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Well he should have enough for everybody now! I'll be sending that TEE right away. With all this love he should be in victory lane tomorrow! I'll make sure that order is nice and pipping hot when he gets them!

Well he should have enough for everybody now! I'll be sending that TEE right away. With all this love he should be in victory lane tomorrow! I'll make sure that order is nice and pipping hot when he gets them!

Order is in, and they WILL be still HOT.
Schidt, I'm calling again to double the order cuz we all know Jimmy will eat the first 12 dozen. I'll make this order "mixed" so the other drivers have their choice.
Thanks for that TEE.

Back
Top Bottom