Moss to Minn

good for the vikings, bad for the pats. it's all or nothing now with the vikings and moss will certainly help favre. i don't see favre coming back next year but who knows with him. moss will play exceptionally well this year if for no other reason than to show the pats what they gave up. favre will get it going and the vikings will be much tougher. i don't expect much from them next year. favre will be gone and moss will be trying to get traded.

Well if it helps my fantasy team

Great move by the Pats, frees up a lot of cash, plus Randy was starting to become a pain in the ass. As much as he is a great reciever he is a business man first, he wanted a new contract the Pats said no, so off he goes. The Pats will be fine, if they didn't have Welker I'd be worried, but they have him, the 2 new tight ends and Woodhead the little 5'7" 180lb guy they got from the Jets. This guy is great, he can run , he can catch, and he plays a good special teams too. Honestly I really think the Pats are going deep into the playoffs unless they get too many major injuries. There was a good reason why Moss left, there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that we will really never know. I'm not worried at all, never really liked the guy, I say good luck in Minn.......you will need it Randy

Back
Top Bottom