Most annoying pitchman

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Most all of us watch television. Are there any advertisements out there that just annoy the heck outta you? A few that come to mind for me that make me want to avoid rather than purchase a product.

The, used to be Verizon, now Sprint guy.

The current Verizon guy. I can't get how anyone can find this guy remotely appealing as a pitchman.

The annoying little girl that doesn't know what a computer is.

Fran, the Progressive Lady's, coworker, Jamie. Fo that matter, Fran too!

Anyone portraying Colonel Sanders. Including Reba.

Who are some of you favorites to hate on?

Most all of us watch television. Are there any advertisements out there that just annoy the heck outta you? A few that come to mind for me that make me want to avoid rather than purchase a product.

The, used to be Verizon, now Sprint guy.

The current Verizon guy. I can't get how anyone can find this guy remotely appealing as a pitchman.

The annoying little girl that doesn't know what a computer is.

Fran, the Progressive Lady's, coworker, Jamie. Fo that matter, Fran too!

Anyone portraying Colonel Sanders. Including Reba.

Who are some of you favorites to hate on?
Your list plus Shaq's The General Insurance crap.

Lawyers. Yeah, there you go. We've got a local practice here with three lawyers, two of which are twins. Their firm is Shenderovich Shenderovich & Fishman. Check these guys out.....

No I don't remember your dad and you are making sure I never use you to go to Italy

All the commercials dpkimmel mentioned, plus Liberty Mutual, Toyota, and Chevrolet commercials.

There are a lot of commercials that annoy me, and my wife makes fun of me for getting pissed off by them. But when you think about it, there are just so many levels of stupidity involved. Some idiots come up with the awful commercial, then more idiots above them like it so they give it the green light, and the corporate idiots actually pay money to the marketing idiots for making them an embarrassingly terrible commercial. Layers upon layers of bad decisions and/or bad taste. It makes me question the entire company; if they are dumb enough to pay money for bad/annoying advertising, why should I give them my money?

Of course we have the local ambulance chasing lawyers and their annoying adverts.

For national, I am going to throw the Verizon Wireless guy under the bus, annoying little bugger he is.

The bloke that hawks the Flex Seal stuff , hmm, oh gosh, I there are a few more that I can not think of right now.

Reba is a country music icon. I'm not sure why she would want to tarnish her legacy by doing those God awful KFC commercials. She's had tv shows, won countless awards and sold millions of albums. She can't be doing it for the money.

Ohhhh, the Sonic Commercials, those are just annoying now, like nails on a chalkboard for me.

Reba is a country music icon. I'm not sure why she would want to tarnish her legacy by doing those God awful KFC commercials. She's had tv shows, won countless awards and sold millions of albums. She can't be doing it for the money.
Its always for the money.

My first nomination: The Sanderson Farms chicken guys. They raise their chickens with antibiotics, but deceitfully lead viewers to believe this is illegal. They have the audacity to claim the competition shouldn't claim their chickens are raised without antibiotics, when they do so themselves.

After they were done with their "no antibiotic" gimmick, they released a new commercial touting how they don't use gimmicks to sell chicken. Really?

To be clear, I'm not really concerned about how chickens are raised (I'm sure I eat chicken raised with them often), but the deceitfulness drives me crazy.

------------------------------

My second nomination: The Chevy guy who caters to dumb people.

To paraphrase: "Children, pick out your future hand-me-down truck. Just know this: Chevy is the most awarded truck brand, which means Ford isn't."

The two Sonic guys. OMG, they have been on for years and years, and can't be any more annoying.

The 1-800 JG Wentworth (I think?) ones are really annoying.

Flo though, I actually enjoy.

The KFC ads have to be at the top of my list. And of course Flo and Progressive kinda get on my nerves. At least Geico can make a decent commercial from time to time. But thank goodness for DVR I don't have to watch as many of them.

There are several that get on my nerves, but the commercials I enjoy the most are the Farmers Insurance commercials. Especially the latest one with the mascot riding in the back of the Corvair that's on fire.

Back
Top Bottom