Most Improved Driver in 2002

P

pettyfan4life

I will have to say Kyle not because I am a big fan but last year he missed almost half of the races and finished 43 in the points and this year he made every race wih only a few provisionals one DNF (daytona) leads the streak with current race with out a DNF at 35(Daytona) and finished tied for 21 in the points

They were but Sterling should of got that championship if not for his nrck

Most improved driver from 2001 to 2002 definatly is Kyle Petty. He moved up 21 spots in points missed 12 races in 2001 and non in 2002.

Damn straight But dont forget Benson he was prettu good too

Busch improved 24 spots from his finishing position in '01. He should get recognition in the most improved category as well.

Don't know how Sterling could be considered for a most improved driver. He was third in points in 2001. Martin? 12th.

but to come from 43 to 21 and make all races after missing 12 I think that is the most improvment a driver can get

Johnny was not an improver in 2002 he was more of a snoozer even though he did win. The 2 diffrent rib injuries hurt him alot in points. The car finished 21rst in Owner points and JB finished 29th in driver points. If JB did not miss 5 races he would have been about 15th in points.

I dont know benson cause there was a whole lot of points seperatin 19-15 he would of been probley 24 or 25

Back
Top Bottom