Mountain vacation

Racer1930

Team Owner
This one's kind of rude - but here we go:

Two young accounts managers at a high pressure firm in Denver (Jim and Tony) are about burnt out. They schedule their vacation together and decide to camp in the mountains for a week to just get away from it all. After three days of hiking together they realize that they are starting to get on each other's nerves.

Jim says "tomoorow how about I hike north and you hike south...at the end of the day we will meet back here and share our adventures around the campfire"....Tony agrees.

That evening they meet back up and have a beer around the campfire. Jim says "well I had a great day...I hiked north and found an old ghost town to explore - it was really cool - what did you do?"

Tony says "well I hiked south and came across a railroad track. I followed it for a mile or so until I came across a beautful sexy lady tied to the railroad tracks. I untied her and we had terrific sex in every position imaginable all afternoon long."

Jim says "Wow!! you did a lot better than me.....hey...not to pry but....did you get a blowjob?"

Tony replied "Naw.....I couldn't find her head.":p

Back
Top Bottom