Move of the race award

Wonder how it would do as the last race? Too much on the line?

Auto Club short track seems like a good replacement to Phoenix which needs to be the rearranged or something

Texas had a good crowd, don’t kid yourself it did look decent I thought lol. Bowman Gray only has 17,000 seats

Texas is the worst track in the history of racing. NASCAR sucks there, IndyCar sucks there, it's a horrible bore, and the All Star Race will die there. It's the worst track ever constructed.

Move the All Star Race, give Texas its one Cup race, and have the All Star at a good track.

Texas is the worst track in the history of racing. NASCAR sucks there, IndyCar sucks there, it's a horrible bore, and the All Star Race will die there. It's the worst track ever constructed.

Move the All Star Race, give Texas its one Cup race, and have the All Star at a good track.

I personally would be OK with the All-Star race being in LA Coliseum & the Clash back at Daytona Beach. That ice race opens up plenty of possibilities haha.

They’ve had Madhouse, Winston Salem State games.

NASCAR can do better than a 17,000 seat sellout.
I’m not familiar with either. Are they televised by a major network, one that uses 1.21 gigawatts and needs a couple of acres of paved level parking?

But yeah, that ain’t enough seats.

I’m not familiar with either. Are they televised by a major network, one that uses 1.21 gigawatts and needs a couple of acres of paved level parking?

I’m not sure all the details on Bowman Gray and the TV parameters.

The LA Coliseum has hosted stadium trucks before and I wish NASCAR would work with Robby like IndyCar did/does

I’m not sure all the details on Bowman Gray and the TV parameters.

The LA Coliseum has hosted stadium trucks before and I wish NASCAR would work with Robby like IndyCar did/does
They have worked so well together in the past :cool:

They have worked so well together in the past :cool:

Stadium trucks deserve to there, but we’ll see. Put Sheldon Creed and Deegan in one of them while they’re at it. Have Jimmie show up.

Robby is a no nonsense guy like Stewart so probably not

Madhouse was the Whelen Modified show on Discovery based off the weekly racing there. I don’t think TV is too big of a concern, NASCAR probably wants 40-50K or more and in a big market where they can attract football fans

Auto Club short track seems like a good replacement to Phoenix which needs to be the rearranged or something
Possible. I think the problem with Martinsville being the championship race instead of 2nd to last is the threat of snow if they move it any later in the year.

Back
Top Bottom