Move when ready

Spotter22

Team Owner
Just trying to see if anyone else is watching the Cars Tour Race tonight from Florence SC, starting now!

Is that Sky from this site doing the National Anthem? Andy?

Thanks for the heads up :cheers:

20240830-200116.jpg

About maxed out over here on subscriptions sadly. It’s definitely something I’m interested in, but would have to figure out what to cut out.

Same! I’d love to have ESPN+, Flo Sports, Dirt Vision and everything else. Just that all these services add up. I already know I’m not gonna get to watch every cup race next year with how many subscriptions will be needed.

About maxed out over here on subscriptions sadly. It’s definitely something I’m interested in, but would have to figure out what to cut out.
I know I've posted this before- but I'll post it again for my race viewing challenged brothers and sisters. Check out a device called Superbox. I get everything. Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, all kinds of sports as well as channels that carry nascar. Flotv, mav TV, lots of ppv of tracks around the country. All PPV events. I've had mine about 4 years and it hasn't been shut down. Even with multiple devices they paid for themselves in less than a year with no cable payments. No subscription fee. Is it perfect- no, has it hiccups now and then. You will never say "i don't have that" again. You may say(like I have) I know" I have it I just can't find it!"

I know I've posted this before- but I'll post it again for my race viewing challenged brothers and sisters. Check out a device called Superbox. I get everything. Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, all kinds of sports as well as channels that carry nascar. Flotv, mav TV, lots of ppv of tracks around the country. All PPV events. I've had mine about 4 years and it hasn't been shut down. Even with multiple devices they paid for themselves in less than a year with no cable payments. No subscription fee. Is it perfect- no, has it hiccups now and then. You will never say "i don't have that" again. You may say(like I have) I know" I have it I just can't find it!"
Here is today's PPV available. Events 10-16. Events 1-9 were wrestling, boxing and ufc so I scrolled to events with racing. No subscriptions

Attachments

• 20240831_061205.jpg
    20240831_061205.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 18
Highly questionable legality.
Lol

I used to have a grass cutting buisness and it makes me think about all those cable lines running through the rental trailer parks.
One of the renters had the paid for service and several other ones were scabbed on to his line with splitters. It was a very common thing probably going on at about half of those parks I cut.
I never wanted to run over one of the lines, they could care less about the quality of the lawn work as long as you didn't mess up their cable. It might have been a fight

Not the same thing as the super box thing, it just reminded of those days for some odd reason.

Take a look at them and how they work and then come back and tell me if you still think legality is still highly questionable or maybe just somewhat questionable LOL! I've had mine over 4 years.
And yet you felt compelled to tell us "it hasn't been shut down." Why do you feel that's significant?

From https://superboxtv.shop/blogs/news/is-superbox-legal-superbox
Superbox is an empty and open entertainment device. Due to the nature of this item, we are not in any way responsible for the content streamed or viewed by any user. All applications are available either through a variety of app stores or through the internet. It is the user's responsibility to ensure that either they or the sites accessed for streaming the content have the correct copyright agreements in place and are entitled to this content. The burden of determining this falls completely on you, the user. Superbox in no way takes any responsibility for how you use this device. However, the company has declared that no one will have to face any legal issues for using the Superbox. But yes, if you are accessing digital channels without paying for the same, you will have to confront the legal department since streaming anything without having a subscription is a crime.
Devices don't steal content; people steal content.

Reactions: sdj
Spectrum internet has the ability to detect splitters
I still had one connected buried in the wall
A Spectrum guy show up at the house asking where the splitter was (no other house within 400 yards of my house) needed to remove it or terminate service
it was causing interference in the line (what I was told)
we ended up running a new line from the outside box to my modem
had faster internet after it was removed

Back
Top Bottom