Movie Dale

tkj24

Team Owner
I just finished watching the movie "DALE" on ESPN2. It was the first time I watched it. Who else has never sat down and watched it?

I don't know. That is what ESPN2 called it. It was the first time I sat down and watched it. Pretty good movie.

I watched it again and though it was a good movie, I've heard that some of it wasn't very factual. Also, I believe that Teresa threatened to sue if they showed the movie. Could be wrong about that. One thing about it, it sure brought back lots of memories of the old Ironhead. I can't wait to see the movie Dale.

I watched "3" on ESPN2 after the race. I enjoyed it, but let's not forget IT'S A MOVIE and liberties are taken. It's not a documentary.

But you know you had to be touched when Teresa was crying and holding onto Lil'E as his daddy was sending him off to military school. I'll bet most of you were in tears as well.
Especially see as how we have Lil'E talking about how he and Teresa never got along...

I don't think the portrayed Teresa in that movie the way she really is. I can't see her sitting back and just being a supportive wife and not voicing her opinion very much like that Teresa did.

Back
Top Bottom