MRN app

Switchback

Team Owner
Is there any way to keep the race continually playing? I've used this app the last couple years to listen to races when on the road but it shuts itself off about every five minutes and I have to open the phone and hit play again. I've had this issue with multiple phones. Anyone know if there is something in the settings?
I'll be out on the motorcycle on Sunday and I'd like to be able to check in but I can't be messing with the phone every 5 minutes.

I thought they got rid of their app, but I always had problems with it. I don't know why it's so hard for them to make it work with the screen locked.

I thought they got rid of their app, but I always had problems with it. I don't know why it's so hard for them to make it work with the screen locked.
I think your right, PRN has the app. I'm just streaming from MRNs website. Same issue though, it won't keep playing. With all the podcast and music streaming platforms, the technology to make this better is certainly available.

I think your right, PRN has the app. I'm just streaming from MRNs website. Same issue though, it won't keep playing. With all the podcast and music streaming platforms, the technology to make this better is certainly available.
Its a real pain, I have to deal with the only station that carries the race around here apparently only being an MRN affiliate so I get no PRN races and sometimes they preempt the races with University of Delaware sports.

Its a real pain, I have to deal with the only station that carries the race around here apparently only being an MRN affiliate so I get no PRN races and sometimes they preempt the races with University of Delaware sports.
Yeah, it's certainly not as easy to listen to races as it was 10 years ago. We have no radio stations carrying races around here anymore, that's why I've turned to streaming the broadcast through mrn or prn . Unfortunately they both work like ****.

Yeah, it's certainly not as easy to listen to races as it was 10 years ago. We have no radio stations carrying races around here anymore, that's why I've turned to streaming the broadcast through mrn or prn . Unfortunately they both work like ****.
Half the time I just use the fox sports app and play the TV audio in my car

Back
Top Bottom