Musta done somebody wrong

H

HardScrabble

Can't 'splain it any other way.

DAY 2 at Atlanta.....HAMPTON GA (3-7-03) Early morning showers have given away to clearer skies here Friday at Atlanta Motor Speedway. Jet dryers have been out since 6 am. ARCA RE/MAX Series practice was originally scheduled from 8:30-10:30 am with Old Milwaukee Pole Qualifying to follow at 1:30 pm. However, no cars have been on the speedway as of 10:05 am while track drying efforts continue.

This has been the coldest, wettest late winter around here in a decade. Dixie's soaked. :angry: Can't even get my garden plowed.

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan@Mar 7 2003, 04:08 PM
This has been the coldest, wettest late winter around here in a decade. Dixie's soaked. :angry: Can't even get my garden plowed.
aint that the truth. bet it will make for a good first cutting in the hay fields.

How does ARCA set its feilds do to rain? The same way NASCAR does or do they do it by First come first serve deal with the entire forms? Or another way!!
With 50 or so cars at Atlanta some good cars will be going home!!

I guess they'll set it by points. But I was looking at the points on ARCA's website and there's like 60 drivers with points. Driver who didn't even race yet have 25 points. So I don't know what the story is.

Back
Top Bottom