#1 Harvick Fan

Attachments

• my-image.png
    my-image.png
    814.3 KB · Views: 269
I think Buescher can get a playoff spot
Stenhouse will be a backmarker
Bowyer won’t make the playoffs

Either the 14 or the 10 is gonna fall off I think, yeah. Clint just has a better body of work.

You think Ricky'll be worse than Preece?

Either the 14 or the 10 is gonna fall off I think, yeah. Clint just has a better body of work.

Yeah Ricky has been subpar IMO the past couple years. I feel like Preece is overall a better driver and they had the same amount of top 10s last year when Stenhouse was in better equipment

Clint has signed his last contract with SHR. 1 year for him to find a new team or retire.

Ricky will out perform Preece.

I think the final four will be a repeat of 2018. Paul Wolfe will be a huge boost for Logano and I don't see Truex's performance dropping off that much without Pearn as his crew chief.

Attachments

• my-image.png
    my-image.png
    833.9 KB · Views: 211
I think the final four will be a repeat of 2018. Paul Wolfe will be a huge boost for Logano and I don't see Truex's performance dropping off that much without Pearn as his crew chief.
I guess we wait and see how the new CC can give him what he needs in a car.

Bubba in the same group as Custer? No way!

Back
Top Bottom