My Cleveland Indians make history

Benevolent One

Team Owner
It is kind of bizarre that the Indians just set the record for consecutive wins without a tie in major league history. It just doesn't seem logical that it's been over 3 weeks since they lost a game but they won their 22nd game in a row last night. I am spending just about every moment at my girlfriends house and she loathes sports so I am not getting a chance to see much of it but it is pretty cool nonetheless to hear how people all over the area are so pumped up about it

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Congrats.

Will probably come at a price. Going to the playoffs, they are bound to hit a snag.

They either keep winning and rolling everyone through or they get stopped. Kind of like what happened to the Dodgers.

They were talking about it on the Phillies radio broadcast last night, they were saying looms like it might end then both announcers start laughing and were like they just tied it up

They were talking about it on the Phillies radio broadcast last night, they were saying looms like it might end then both announcers start laughing and were like they just tied it up
Yeah, I guess they won it on a walk off liner down the right field line in the bottom of the ninth

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Vaugh aka Wild Thing still pitching for them?

:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

Back
Top Bottom