My Danica Collection Got Recognized

D

DanicaFan

Back in August of 2012, My Danica collection won collector of the month for RCCA. This is the diecast company. I got featured in that catalog. I took a copy for Danica to sign for me and go that one framed. She is amazed at my collection. And my collection has gotten a lot bigger since I won this.

Here is a pic of the signed catalog she signed to me personally....

Some of my prized pieces in my collection...

Wheels off of her Indycar in 2008. The ring gear in the middle is off of her winning car at Twin Ring Motegi in 2008.

One of her firesuits from her 2006 IndyCar Season..

A couple of her signed helmet visors...

A pair of her race used gloves from 2008 season.

Impressive collection man.

So.... ur the guy who told her to go take out Joey eh? :mad:

:p

Lol jk no worries... I think its great that there are ppl from the sport that come here.

The Wheaties box there has Danica on it. Only 2 in existence. I have one and Danica has the other one..

Here I am presenting Danica her Wheaties box at Chicagoland Speedway..

So... while were not telling anyone.. .is she really over it as some articles indicate? Or should he keep an eye out next weekend? Lol

Yes, she isn't going to take out a championship contender. That would not be good for her or anyone if they did it intentionally.

Yes, she isn't going to take out a championship contender. That would not be good for her or anyone if they did it intentionally.
Yeah that makes sense.. just thought I'd ask... not often I get a chance to get the inside scoop lol

You should stick around man, this forum is probably the best on the net.

I also have every diecast car that she has driven in all series since her IndyCar days starting in 2005 in all sizes.... 1:24, 1:64, 1:18, etc. The NASCAR diecast that weren't produced, I had customs made. I currently have her Florida Lottery car being made for me.

Here are a few other cool pieces...
A bottle of Gentleman Jack whiskey given to the drivers and team in 2009 when she raced at the Rolex 24 at Daytona. She signed the back of it.

A model of the AirTran airplane that the airline had for a promotion. They had an actual plane that flew during that time like this. These were given only to executives at AirTran. I was lucky enough to obtain one.

Now, if he doesn't make the final chase race, well, who knows...LOL
:XXROFL:

Im not too worried about that. If he's out he's out so I wont care too much.

Why couldn't u just say "22 inside"? :D :p

Jk... Im sure those split second things r hard to call that quickly. Man, you have a great job.. best seats in the house every week... damn.. Im jealous.

Danicafan your fan level of danica=expert. :)

I just got this new 2014 Danica Patrick Pit Crew shirt for her Aspen Dental sponsorship races. I have every pit crew shirt of hers since 2004. This is a nice shirt. Front and back of shirt is pictured below.....

Back in August of 2012, My Danica collection won collector of the month for RCCA. This is the diecast company. I got featured in that catalog. I took a copy for Danica to sign for me and go that one framed. She is amazed at my collection. And my collection has gotten a lot bigger since I won this.

So, am I the only one who'd be kind of freaked out if someone had a collection like this for me? Even if I was famous like Ms. Patrick is?

:p I keed, I keed....kinda...

Wow, that's incredible. Every driver should have a fan like you. :cheers:

Now, back to my typically obnoxious anti-Danica wise cracks....

Back
Top Bottom