My Racing Room

D

DanicaFan

Well, my room is nearing completion. Here are a few pics of my room. It's my Danica Patrick collection. I still have tons of stuff I dont have room to display.:(

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

Very cool. Makes my racing room look pretty lame by comparison.

After seeing this room Danica "fan" doesn't seem to do it justice. Now you just need to get a custom Fathead of Danica in one of her FHM or SI spreads.

:growl:

Very cool. Makes my racing room look pretty lame by comparison.

After seeing this room Danica "fan" doesn't seem to do it justice. Now you just need to get a custom Fathead of Danica in one of her FHM or SI spreads.

:growl:

It would have to go on the ceiling..i dont see any more wallspace for such..

I dunno, I'm thinking more along the lines of "Silence of the Lambs" or another movie where there's a stalker....:D

Hi. Would anyone have any idea where I could locate one of the older Danica Patrick stand ups from Peak? It's the one from her Indy car years that has her holding a bottle of Peak Antifreeze and wearing a black Peak t shirt. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank

wow

I love the race run nose pieces you have

My old bedroom at my dad's house had (well, still has) lots of racing stuff in it. Mostly hero cards, posters and such. This is probably my favorite item in it, though.

2012-06-19 23.17.57.jpg

Danica Fan- you get a big two thumbs up on your place!! That is so awesome!! Great work!!

Can't tell if fan or stalker. HAHA, I'm just kidding, looking good!

Awesome collection of Danica memorabillia, I'm sure if you haven't already you're gonna show Danica next time you see her. I'm sure it'd put a smile on her face...

Back
Top Bottom