Nascar 2002 Online

A

Awesome_Bill

One of the best that I have ever played. Very realistic and has some great Online leagues/rooms etc. If only My computer was better than just the minimum requirements...

I have only played it a few times..and your right it's pretty realistic

Nascar 2003 isnt far away, and it sounds even better! :D

they just keep getting better and better I have Nascar racing 4 which is the one right befor N2002 and i like the game but i can't play it well bc i have no wheel

I hate wheels for games, they are way to sensitive eventhough I have the settings cranked all the way in the opposite direction. I'm really looking forward to Nascar Thunder 2003, Sierra might have a hard time beating it, Tiburon has done so much to the EA Sports version, this year it might be better.

EA Sports can never top any Papyrus game, especially where EA Games are for game consoles and Papyrus does PC's! The detail and gameplay are bar none the best ever from Papyrus!

I played the Nascar 2002 demo and that game is awesome. I am gonna wait for 2003 though.

I drove Nascar 2002 online last weekend for the first time at a friend's house and loved it. We drive Grand Prix Legends religiously...it scared me how much I enjoyed the new challenge of N2K2...

The look and feel of it was incredibly accurate...

Hmmmm...decisions, decisions. :p

My best race was at Talledega...I started 31st (and last after missing qualifying) and finished 4th! The potential for close clean racing is there...just have to find a race where not everyone wants to win at the first corner.

Back
Top Bottom