Nascar 2005 for PS2

E

esorlxaw

okay, I just got it and I'm going to go play it now...anyone have any advice?

Get a pizza and a two liter of coke because you'll be playing it all day.

Yeah, I'm already addicted, control is a bit different from 2003, but I'm learning. Second season in fight to the top or whatever and I have a three star mod ride and a one star truck ride...do much better in trucks than in mods, but i have too many enemies...I think that's the flaw, there is no accident you can make that willg et you an ally, but any accident you make will get you an enemy.

Okay, so after running a couple of seasons and learning how the dern thing works, I started over (so I could have a skill base to start out with). In the career mode, or whatever you want to call it, I ran Featherlites for two seasons, testing in Truck and Busch rides without taking any. I decided not to make the jump in anything until I get a 4 star ride, or maybe a better paying three star ride.
I won all but two races my first year and all but one the next, championships both times. I then picked up a four or five star truck team at the start of my third season and purchased a featherlite team (which i immediately equipped with top of the line gear) and hired a good driver. Now, I sit at the start of the season, qualified 3 for the opening truck race and my driver (who apparently isn't that good) finished 12th or so in the featherlite series. Anyway, I should probably get into my truck series season sometime today and I'll let anyone who cares know how it goes.

Oh, my Featherlite team is #31 with DodgeC as a sponsor.

I plan on entering the one race I haven't won as a driver to try to fill up my featherlite trophy room.

I am in my second season. 1st in Mods, Trucks and Busch points. 8th in Cup. Just finished the Bristol night race.

Back
Top Bottom