Nascar 2007

S

spok4

I have been getting the games since the 2003 version, did not care a whole lot about the 2006 game.

So far I like 2007 exsept the Blure factor on the side of the screen to make it look fater. To me it just makes my screen look like its fot finger prints smearned all over it.

I have had the same controler since I got my PS2, but I belive I need a new one. I have to almost break my buttons to get the car to turn. Its like that on my other non-nascar games as well.

I have been getting the games since the 2003 version, did not care a whole lot about the 2006 game.

So far I like 2007 exsept the Blure factor on the side of the screen to make it look fater. To me it just makes my screen look like its fot finger prints smearned all over it.

I have had the same controler since I got my PS2, but I belive I need a new one. I have to almost break my buttons to get the car to turn. Its like that on my other non-nascar games as well.

I'l have to break down and get a PS2 or 3. I wish they had them for the PC's still:(

best to get a ps2 now there price is down. A ps3b will cost to much around $600. I have mony saved up for a nintendo.

Back
Top Bottom