NASCAR 2012 – BOLD Prediction Thread

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
NASCAR 2012 – BOLD PREDICTION THREAD

I was going to wait until February but since FlFlash brought it up. What is your one and only one bold prediction for the upcoming season? Take your time and think hard. You've got some time so think carefully before you lock anything in. You only get one prediction. If you make more than one, we’ll go with your last one. If more than one of you is able to predict the future, we can take a vote on who made the best call of the year. Who has the nads to make a bold prediction? Pick a first time winner. Tell us how many races Stewart will win this year. Tell us where Danica will finish in the points? Get your predictions in by Feb 25th, 2012 – Daytona Eve. I’ll compile the final list of predictions just prior to the Daytona 500 and we’ll see who makes the best call for the season by the time Homestead rolls around. Do me a favor and try to make your prediction sentence in BOLD type so that I can easily put together the list. Good Luck.

Mine…..

Dale Jr. will win 3 Cup races in 2012.

:laugh: looky here, I triggered the man with "Ice in his veins" into Action!

The Busch Brothers Will Let There Driving Do The Talking

The Busch Brothers Together Will Win 10 Or More Races Cup And Nationwide Combined
They Will Both Win A Cup Race

:laugh: looky here, I triggered the man with "Ice in his veins" into Action!

You may need to get off of the high horse of yours. Remember who you're talking to here not only the thread creator but also the defending BOLD Prediction winner. :p That being said..... Good luck anyhow. :D

One of the drivers who makes the Chase will win the championship.

Mr. Obvious. Nice try but let's try harder.

Seeing Andy's post reminds me of something..... Bucky..... A word of advice. Don't base you prediction on anything related to Andy's actions this year. I'd like to see you have a fighting chance.

Kurt Busch's highest finish in a race will be outside the top 10
Kyle Busch gets fined by NASCAR one way or another by season end

Mr. Obvious. Nice try but let's try harder.

Seeing Andy's post reminds me of something..... Bucky..... A word of advice. Don't base you prediction on anything related to Andy's actions this year. I'd like to see you have a fighting chance.

After watching the Star Wars Commercial Marathons, I will NEVER complain about TNT's commercials ever again.:D

And since FOX and ESPN are going Side-By-Side, :).

Roush and Hendrick cars will fill the top 7 chase spots .That leaves only 5 crumbs for the rest . And I'll go farther and say that RCR and Gibbs will take 3 of the remaining crumbs . That only leaves 2 crumbs up for grabs.

Kasey Kahne wins 5 races and finishes top 5 in points

Seeings how everone else hates the plate tracks I'll base mine on them :D

At Least THREE of the Restrictor Plate Races will be WON with a last Lap Pass and NO first Time Winner at the Plate Tracks this season.

Seeings how everone else hates the plate tracks I'll base mine on them :D

At Least THREE of the Restrictor Plate Races will be WON with a last Lap Pass and NO first Time Winner at the Plate Tracks this season.

Now that's BOLD

I'll change mine, especially since I didn't see DP's original post...

Danica Patrick will win a race in the Nationwide Series and post a top 10 finish at Daytona.

Phoenix racing will finish in the top15 in Cup points this year

Jeff Burton will leave the 31 by seasons end

JGR will announce a 4th team for the 2013 season.

Flashback to the original post in this thread..... What is your one and only one BOLD prediction for the upcoming season?

Let's keep this simple but if you really want a three part BOLD prediction I'll lock it in but your only hurting yourself. Also..... remember you are not locked in on your pick until Daytona Eve when I lock in your predictions.

I'll post thick predictions to date later this afternoon/evening.

Flashback to the original post in this thread..... What is your one and only one BOLD prediction for the upcoming season?

Let's keep this simple but if you really want a three part BOLD prediction I'll lock it in but your only hurting yourself. Also..... remember you are not locked in on your pick until Daytona Eve when I lock in your predictions.

I'll post thick predictions to date later this afternoon/evening.

It's only Sprint cup, isn't it?

So you want a single driver prediction?

No, all I am saying is that you only hurt yourself if you make multilayered predictions. If you predict that six things are going to happen in one prediction all have to happen for you prediction to be true. Predict whatever you want.

Dale Jr finishes in the top 3 of the chase

Kurt Busch wins at least 2 cup races

Predictions so far.....

Bucky Badger - Danica will be in the top 3 in Nationwide points at the end of the season

dpkimmel2001 - Dale Jr. will win 3 Cup races in 2012.

fastfordfan - The Busch Brothers Together Will Win 10 Or More Races Cup And Nationwide Combined & They Will Both Win

A Cup Race.

fergy1370 - Danica Patrick will win a race in the Nationwide Series and post a top 10 finish at Daytona.

FlFlash - At Least THREE of the Restrictor Plate Races will be WON with a last Lap Pass and NO first Time Winner at

the Plate Tracks this season.

Gordon_Fan24 - Danica Patrick will win a Sprint Cup race in 2012.

Jeffrey00 - Phoenix racing will finish in the top15 in Cup points this year & Jeff Burton will leave the 31 by

seasons end & JGR will announce a 4th team for the 2013 season.

JustMe - Dale Jr finishes in the top 3 of the chase. & Kurt Busch wins at least 2 cup races.

kkfan91 - Kasey Kahne wins 5 races and finishes top 5 in points.

Lap3Forever - Robby Gordon wins a race!

NeverNeutral - All four Hendrick drivers make the chase.

SpeedPagan - Jimmie Johnson will win #6!!

Stewart Fan - Tony Stewart will NOT make the Chase.

ted@economy - Roush and Hendrick cars will fill the top 7 chase spots. & RCR and Gibbs will take 3 of the remaining

spots.

YoRacefan - Kurt Busch's highest finish in a race will be outside the top 10 & Kyle Busch gets fined by NASCAR one

way or another by season end.

Back
Top Bottom