NASCAR 2016 - BOLD Prediction Thread - The VOTE - Poll 1 of 2

Which of these is the most BOLD prediction of 2016?

• Kyle Larson will win his first Cup race

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr will go winless in 2016

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Chase elliott gets 7 top fives in 2016

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Joey Logano makes the final four this year, Martin Truex Jr. doesn't

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Danica will lead laps in more than 3 races

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • At least two Cup races in 2016 will take the checkered flag on a day not originally scheduled

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Jimmie Johnson wins the 2016 Championship

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
13, yes 13 correct predictions this year. I believe this is the first time that we've had double digit correct predictions. We also had a record number of 90 board members play this season. Because of the polling limitations on the board, I'm going to have to change up they way we do the voting this season. The winner is still going to be the correct prediction that gets the most votes in the final voting. I will simply have to divide the correct predictions into two different lists. From each of these lists, I will take the top four and place into one, final polling thread to determine the winner overall.

So, with that, let's get this started. Make sure that you cast a single vote in both of these initial polls. I'm going to leave these two polls open for four days before moving on to the final poll thread.

Good Luck to all of those making a correct prediction.

2016 Bold Predictions_A.jpg

2016 Bold Predictions_B.jpg

Sorry, I discovered an error in one of my counts of Jimmie Johnson wins. This excluded one of the previously correct predictions. Please vote again in the 2nd of the two polls.

We had people predicting that Junior would be hoisting the Cup at Homestead. Did anybody really consider that he wouldn't reach victory lane even once this year after how well he did in 2015? It's the biggest upset of the season.

We had people predicting that Junior would be hoisting the Cup at Homestead. Did anybody really consider that he wouldn't reach victory lane even once this year after how well he did in 2015? It's the biggest upset of the season.

Except for the fact that Junior missed half of the season, you're spot on . . . . .:confused:

I will simply have to divide the correct predictions into two different lists. From each of these lists, I will take the top four and place into one, final polling thread to determine the winner

The Chase has come to Racing-Forums.

Back
Top Bottom