NASCAR 2023 - Bold Prediction Thread

I've been there quite a few times. That was no sell out...
WHY would anyone buy tickets to Bristol and be a no show is beyond me..
Official word from BMS was no sell out.
link ?

160,000 capacity.
98500 tix sold.
Lots of variables.
That place holds nowhere near 160k anymore. They have the sections where they replaced every other row with a drink rail, they removed the bottom few rows, and they block off some seats with billboards and memorable moment signs. Maybe 120-130k these days.

Called Friday, said plenty 'o tix left...
Screenshot_20230917_220237_Phone.jpg

That place holds nowhere near 160k anymore. They have the sections where they replaced every other row with a drink rail, they removed the bottom few rows, and they block off some seats with billboards and memorable moment signs. Maybe 120-130k these days.
190904_022958_121.jpeg
190904_022958_122.jpeg
190904_022958_111.jpeg
190904_022958_112.jpeg
190904_022958_122.jpeg

Even though the season isn't over, mine could be taken as incorrect since Blaney doesn't look to be going anywhere unless something really strange happens between now and February.

Well it looks Jeff Burton will continue with the verbal terrorism for another year and my dreams of a better quality of life for all of mankind will just have to wait.

There are so many injustices in this life, hunger, suffering, death, and good people being tortured by the gerbil diarrhea.
Stay strong people, keep the faith, one day the oppression will end it will all be better by and by....

I guess mine wasn’t all that bold, most people saw the writing on the wall by the end of last year.

# 99 gets my vote

I had noticed drivers pinching cars into the wall last year and I was guessing one of those incidents would escalate this year resulting in a suspension. The Chastain/Larson incident came close where Chastain put Larson in the wall and Larson retaliated immediately; Larson was pushing Chastain's car sideways at full throttle, he didn't back off right away. It is total luck that my prediction came true.

Back
Top Bottom