nascar awards

No doubt the festivities took their toll on more than a few participants.

“We’ve got to figure out how to have this banquet first,” pleaded Playoff driver Clint Bowyer, “because there’s a lot of hung-over people here.”

Not huge not he banquet, but watched for obvious reasons. KB gave the haters nothing, but they weren't watching anyway....and who really cares about the haters?

quite a few pictures, page down, of the event and the banquet

NASCAR: Chase Elliott wins 2019 Most Popular Driver award

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sp...ver-award-nascar-awards-show-2019/2625072001/

Entertainment Couple of the Night photo award should go to Rutledge and Sheamus.

1cd0af67-3a4a-479c-8c8b-f026d6858e08-NAS-NASCAR_Awards-20.jpg

Didn’t watch the awards but the Broadway Burnout was worth it just to hear the introduction of ‘Aric Amarillo’.

On Facebook there is a video of Larson, Bowyer, Earnhardt, Blaney and more closing down Tootsies singing "Friends in Low Places." It's on Tootsies FB page but I can't figure out how to share it here. Maybe somebody smarter than me can.
I think it is really cool seeing all these drivers having such a great time together.

Now we're talking :D I'm pretty sure there is somebody here that will be embarrassed about it though. :eek:

"Hey Owen.....look your Mom is on YouTube!"

Legit forget it was this week, so I didnt watch, but I normally don't watch any award shows.

I did see some stills from the burn outs , and I must say I wish I watched those, I seen Larson and Kurt had LED's on the underside, that was pretty cool.

“Challenges in life are inevitable... being defeated is optional.”

I’m not sure where Kyle Busch came up with that but damn that’s the best thing I’ve heard all week.

For some reason this is just now catching my radar.
Not gonna lie, she is my new favorite of the drivers wifes club.
Screen%2520Shot%25202019-12-06%2520at%25209.54.34%2520AM.png

Back
Top Bottom