NASCAR Brats

Taco

Team Owner
Junyer used the word " Brats" in is interview, who are they in NASCAR?

All the drivers kids running around the garage? Not sure what you are going for here with out the interview.

jumbo-13.jpg

My favorite brats are from my local butcher but I do like Johnsonville Brats as long as they have been boiled in beer for 20 minutes and left to simmer for the next 40 minutes. After that you put the whole pot in the fridge overnight and then throw them on the grill.

I assume he used in the same sense as 'Army brats', referring to the current crop of official-biting, lugnut-snatching, pit-sign-swinging asphalt-crawlers terrorizing the motor home lot.

Last edited:
My favorite brats are from my local butcher but I do like Johnsonville Brats as long as they have been boiled in beer for 20 minutes and left to simmer for the next 40 minutes. After that you put the whole pot in the fridge overnight and then throw them on the grill.
For giggles, clean and quarter a couple-three jalapenos and drop them in before boiling.

Before you put the pot in the fridge, drop the green peppers and onions in there too. Don't bother pre-slicing them at this point, just take the stems and / or root-ends off. Next day, quarter them and toss them on the grill too.

Need to put this in the food thread so we keep it, I am going to try your recipe. :D

For giggles, clean and quarter a couple-three jalapenos and drop them in before boiling.

Before you put the pot in the fridge, drop the green peppers and onions in there too. Don't bother pre-slicing them at this point, just take the stems and / or root-ends off. Next day, quarter them and toss them on the grill too.

I appreciate the tip as I had never considered it. I will definitely try it.

http://jeffgluck.com/dale-earnhardt-jr-12-questions-interview-2017/

Well, I think there needs to be more effort to market Chase, Blaney, Bubba Wallace. They’re doing a great job with Suarez, but they need to really get these guys in front of not only the NASCAR fans, but more mainstream media (like) Rolling Stone.

Blaney did Watch What Happens Live (the Andy Cohen show on Bravo) before I did, which is certainly outside the NASCAR world. Those are great things for those guys, because they’re carrying the torch, man.

And they have the personalities. They’re so funny, you know? And they’re good guys. They’re not brats. They all have great personalities, and if NASCAR is going to return to its peak, that’s where it’s going to come from. Those guys, they’re going to be the ones driving when that happens. (The NASCAR marketers) need to start putting the funding and the marketing behind those guys and get people to know them.

Dale Jr: "theyre not brats"

OP: "WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE BRATS! LITTLE E SAYS SO!!"

Why does anybody named taco care so much about German sausages. Jeeesh.

I'm pretty sure that Taco is seeking information on Joan Junyer, Spanish modernist, b 1904, d 1994. I've been particularly inspired by his 1947 painting "Man In A Helmet."

9788483345375-us-300.jpg
201727_3182412.jpg

NASCAR brats, play clean as country water
NASCAR brats, play wild as mountain dew
NASCAR brats, been playin' since they's babies
NASCAR brats, get work before they're two

Young Ernhardt, Young Elliot, young Dillons, etc.?

Back
Top Bottom