Nascar Craftsman Trucks Championship Race Thread

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
I hope TRL is OK.

1699061672461.png

I’m thinking Hocevar. Not sure he’s ready to skip Xfinity and go straight to cup, but a truck championship is currently his best way to prove his worth.

All the races this weekend are disappointingly short.

200/250/350 would be perfect to me and still finish in a reasonable TV window.

Very seldom do I praise Fox. Especially in the presentation department.

But the way they emphasize playoff drivers in their pylon is far superior to NBC.

It actually stands out.

Very seldom do I praise Fox. Especially in the presentation department.

But the way they emphasize playoff drivers in their pylon is far superior to NBC.

It actually stands out.

It's too bad Fox couldn't pay Mike Joy to keep going when the Truck Series becomes the only thing that Fox is covering. I don't know if Joy has ever called a race where a championship has been decided, in any top 3 series.

Toyotas and **** pit stops. A pairing equaling #11 and pit road speed. #11 and pit road. #11 and pit road…

:XXROFL: :XXROFL:

And of course Deegan spins. Man, I just don’t think NASCAR is for her. Everyone else was able to slow down without spinning. Why wasn’t she able to???

I’m sure Hocevar feels oh so bad about it. He better hope Heim doesn’t make it back to him

Pretty disappointing, Hocevar had gotten away from that stuff for the back half of the season. When you’re beat you’re beat.

Back
Top Bottom