Nascar Forums Setup

Which of these setups do you like the best???

• General nascar chat (like it is), all series in same forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one forum for each series, Cup,bush,craftsman

• Or just 2 forums, one for the cup series, one for others

• Total voters
S

smack500

It seems theres not that much talk about busch and truck series here, would there be more talking about the series if they had there own forums???

DO you like it the way it is best, would you like to see each of them have there own forums, or would you just like to have a cup forum, seperate from the others because it is so much more popular???

Some times too many forums can be a bad thing especially if there's no real need for new ones.

Leave it like it is, I don't see any reason to divide the NASCAR page into different divisions...

I like the way it is now because I think the top three series are all inter-related and interdependent. I wish more fans would watch the Busch and Truck series, I think they're pretty exciting. And one of the best races of the year is the Truck Series at Michigan.

Joe Gibbs participates in all three series, as do other WC owners. Drivers like Waltrip and Green use what they learn in the Busch Series on Saturday for their Sunday drives. Harvick has a truck operation, so does Schrader. Robert Pressely and Ted Musgrave are former WC drivers.

Plus, you never know when the next Truck Series or Busch Series hotshot is gonna end up in Winston Cup. And besides, it drives me crazy when a guy like Jamie McMurray comes along and people say "where'd he come from?"

Just my long-winded $.02. ;)

What I really hate is board administrators that constantally change the boards. I've stopped going to several boards because of this. LEAVE IT ALONE.

Originally posted by fergy1370@Feb 12 2003, 08:26 PM
Yeah, if Tiny left, how would we know what time the race starts? :huh:
LMAO! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom