Nascar funko pops being released next month

I didn't know what these were so I assumed before clicking it might be popsicles or something. I must be getting old already.

Ditto, and a bit disappointed to find out what they really are.

I'm neutral, but I bet some people are quite happy. There are comic and video game stores that have rows and rows of these things as they are quite popular.

I personally have only ever bought one and that was a clearanced St Louis Rams figure for my sister. If I randomly see Jeff Gordon, I may buy it, but I wont go out of my way or order online to get one.

When I read the subject line, I thought Brian had been incarcerated and had bonded out. Ya never know what nickname applies.

IMG_5756.jpg

Found the Dale one at a store yesterday.

More being released in Jan including Dale in a 3 car. DEI and RCR haven’t worked together since 2012 or 2013.

I didn't know what these were so I assumed before clicking it might be popsicles or something. I must be getting old already.

I thought it was some type of "music" peversion. I have already had to live through the Disco era and it still hurts to talk about all I endured during that ugly part of world history.

Lord Gawd please just take me home before I ever have to ever suffer through anything like that again.

I thought it was some type of "music" peversion. I have already had to live through the Disco era and it still hurts to talk about all I endured during that ugly part of world history.

Lord Gawd please just take me home before I ever have to ever suffer through anything like that again.
Had to do it. I posted an earth wind and fire-redo (there is a fine female involved) over at the what are you listening to thread.

Back
Top Bottom