NASCAR Heat 2 coming Fall 2017

Really, another Toyota driver on the cover? Smh.

Yeah last year's game was impossible to play with a regular controller, among other problems. Unless I was just missing on the setups that badly.

Really, another Toyota driver on the cover? Smh.

Yeah last year's game was impossible to play with a regular controller, among other problems. Unless I was just missing on the setups that badly.

I never edited the setup and never had trouble driving the car. Not a "Get Gud" post, but wondering if you should have given it more time?

Haven't really played a NASCAR game since NASCAR 08 for PS2. Ran a few races on some of the newer games but most haven't had Xfinity or Trucks so they're not worth it to me.

I am in agreement, I am disappointed with the current one, so I am keeping my expectations low for this one, it just said, we had way better NASCAR games in the late 90's.

I play Heat Evolution multiplayer online sometimes if I'm drunk late at night and have nothing better to do. If you get in a good lobby it's a lot of fun for an hour or two

I really loved how the cars handled in simulation mode in the first game. You actually had to fight your car every lap no matter how good your setup was. I honestly wouldn't mind even more difficult handling. Screw all this arcade racing crap like the EA and Eutechnyx (to a lesser extent) games had.

Am I missing something, is there not a setup option in the career mode ? ( Ive had the game since released, but havent really spent time playing it)

Am I missing something, is there not a setup option in the career mode ? ( Ive had the game since released, but havent really spent time playing it)
I believe you must run the game in simulation mode in order to be able to manually adjust your setups.

I still play NASCAR Thunder 2004 , still my favorite NASCAR game ever.

If you're thinking of buying this game, do not buy it when it first comes out. If it's like the last few games, it'll be $59.95 for a couple weeks, then the price will drop dramatically after that. Plus waiting a few weeks gives you a good gauge of whether people think the game sucks or not.

Why do they keep releasing these games in the fall? Makes zero sense to me. They should be releasing the game (with the new driver/car/team lineup) in February a couple weeks before Daytona IMO.
so they get u to pay for dlc paint schemes in 4 months after release.

Yeah, hopefully I can just rent it this time if it's bad. Don't know why they don't just wait and release it in February with the new driver & sponsor lineups.

I used to play Nascar Racing 2 on the PC. I wore out many pedal springs on that thing. I bought an EA one for the XBox360 that was absolute garbage.

Honestly... I'll be in the minority on this, but I thoroughly still enjoy NASCAR 14/15... although obvious glitches primarily with some updates to NASCAR 14, I still enjoy the game quite a bit. To me its a perfect blend of "arcade" mixing in with simulation. For a console game, I don't understand what some fans expected otherwise... If given the chance to learn what the AI is known for doing, you can adapt and have some good racing... after all in my book racing is built around adapting to different situations.

Either way... I get that many people have their beef with the developers and honestly don't seem to enjoy either title... for me, I really like them.

Oh.

In the real world, as you know, that depends upon how much money you have.

Back
Top Bottom