NASCAR HEAT 2 VOUCHER?

Thegeneral23

Team Owner
Hey guys and girls.. I was kinda low on funds because of planning my trip to the championship in Miami , but live in Charlotte and would hate to miss the race! :( Do anyone have a voucher from the game they not going to use?? I would greatly appreciate it. You can DM me with info. Once again thank you.. I really want to go to this race!

How is it free? I was just asking if anyone got the game that wasn't going to use voucher could I have it ..

Someone spent $50 for the game & subsequently the voucher.

Im not sure people are inclined to just give $50 away. Maybe you can offer something for it?

Someone spent $50 for the game & subsequently the voucher.

Im not sure people are inclined to just give $50 away. Maybe you can offer something for it?
If they not going to use it I don't see what the problem is , but ok.. I know I wouldn't have a problem with it

If they not going to use it I don't see what the problem is , but ok.. I know I wouldn't have a problem with it
Most people dont just give up tickets they paid for. They sell them to friends in person or put them up on StubHub and similar sites.

Just asking for one for free will probably get you nowhere.

Most people dont just give up tickets they paid for. They sell them to friends in person or put them up on StubHub and similar sites.

Just asking for one for free will probably get you nowhere.
It's not a ticket lol

I regret asking, but what's the voucher good for? I assume it comes with the game.
Comes with the game.. it's 50 bucks towards a race.. so I just asked if anyone that got the game and haven't planned on going to a race , wanted to help out?

Back
Top Bottom