NASCAR K&N Dirt Racing at Las Vegas

Yes. Track is rubbered and locked down, but that's actually better for these cars. It's a credible race, much better than last year.

I made it to the one in September, glad NASCAR had better luck with this race the second time around! I caught the end of the stream, good stuff! And for anyone that attended tonight, what a show, World of Outlaws with USAC 360 southwest sprints and NASCAR K&N Pro Series as the support classes. Am out of the country so I couldn't make it, but what a great event, hopefully more events like this happen in the future (or at least the continuation of this one). Would be great to see the K&N east series added as a support race to the May WoO sprint race at Charlotte or at a more grassroots dirt track, either way, good stuff.

Just wish the track had more banking for these cars. I do think either Charlotte or Eldora eventually gets a dirt cup race

Just wish the track had more banking for these cars. I do think either Charlotte or Eldora eventually gets a dirt cup race
That's why I hope the truck series doesn't go to Charlotte for their next dirt race. Not enough bank for big, heavy machines to make good racing.

I'm not sure when she should be brought up to even the truck series (she's 17 right now) but having seen her drive a few times, she certainly has the best mentality of any of the female drivers I've seen so far. Kind of that win at all cost screw you mentality on the track and that is what it takes.

Holy hell the driver of the 72 is a moron lol, I’d be livid if I was the driver of the 6. He’s PJ Jones’s nephew btw, Jimmie Johnson said he’s the real deal. Congrats to Hailee by the way, she needs a season of K&N east and maybe arca before she moves up, but she actually has some talent

You know what I like best?

After she dove in there, guy behind her put the chrome horn to her and she still won

Is there anywhere I can watch this on replay? I missed out on the live stream.

Just got done watching the K&N race on the YouTube video I linked. Man, that last lap pass for the win was awesome!!! Hailie Deegan is going places! The whole race was entertaining from start to finish.

Just got done watching the K&N race on the YouTube video I linked. Man, that last lap pass for the win was awesome!!! Hailie Deegan is going places! The whole race was entertaining from start to finish.

Hailie's good, and that run last night should remove any doubt as to whether she's just a rich kid in good cars or a racecar driver. She was booking it - and that car she beat was pretty much equal equipment and the driver has been touted as "The Real Deal."

Hailie's probably the best chance the sport has of seeing the gender barrier be shattered.

Hailie's good, and that run last night should remove any doubt as to whether she's just a rich kid in good cars or a racecar driver. She was booking it - and that car she beat was pretty much equal equipment and the driver has been touted as "The Real Deal."

Hailie's probably the best chance the sport has of seeing the gender barrier be shattered.

I just hope that she isn't rushed up to Cup. She shouldn't see the inside of a Cup car for 5 years.

I just hope that she isn't rushed up to Cup. She shouldn't see the inside of a Cup car for 5 years.

DiSagree

Year in arca year in trucks then xfinifiy imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see her run full-time ARCA next year and partial Truck schedule, then a season in Trucks, then a couple seasons in XFINITY. I hope she's not rushed up.

Toyota is all in on the kid, so she'll be in good equipment, and she clearly has talent. All she needs is experience.

Back
Top Bottom