NASCAR Logo History

Speedbowl14

Ryan Preece and short tracks
I've tried the Google's but found nothing. When did the current logo first appear? Was there an official logo before the multi-colored one? Any insight on this topic would be appreciated. IMO, we have one of the coolest logos in sports.

This is about the NASCAR logo...not Sprint Cup or Winston cup...just NASCAR...ya know...this one...

1024px-NASCAR.svg.png

Although I do enjoy the logo, I wouldn't mind if they got rid of the yellow and pink.

My preference...Have the first 6 stripes be red, and the "NASCAR" box be blue. Keep the white lettering and add a black border around the entire logo.

I always like this one, mainly because when my uncle raced at a NASCAR-sanctioned track in the 70's, I had a pin of those one. Still wish I had the pin.

dz031.gif

I always like this one, mainly because when my uncle raced at a NASCAR-sanctioned track in the 70's, I had a pin of those one. Still wish I had the pin.

dz031.gif

That one is my favorite. I'd like a shirt with that on it.

I like the red, white, and blue one best. Regarding the current logo, I'd prefer to see the purple and blue replaced with green, so that flag colors are better represented. There aren't any purple flags on the stand; if the blue is kept, add an orange stripe.

When I think about a NASCAR logo I think about red and white. The way I grew up watching it in the mid to late 90s.

43victorylap-king.jpg

Back
Top Bottom