NASCAR Pick 'Em 2017 - Daytona 2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
~ Pick'Em Picks to Date - color.jpg

Deadline for this week's pick is Friday, June 30th, noon Eastern time.

Stop reminding people and 2 no picks...way to be on it people

I'm saving him for his win at Homestead. He's going to win the race and championship in his last race.

I used him earlier... I had already thought the fix was in for some reason. Nag****ingnammit.

Couldn't not pick Earnhardt Jr in his last race at Daytona.Allegedly last race. I think NASCAR will get that restrictor plate from July 2001 out of mothballs

Good job buddy, you do that a couple more times and I forget to make a pic we'll be about even :D

Thanks. Those Ragan and McDowell picks were on point as well. Track records matter for sure

Congrats to @DUN24 who picked this week's race winner, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and moved up two spots in the standings.

@jpell15 was the week's biggest mover as the 4th place finish of his pick, Michael McDowell, bumped him up four spots into the top ten.

The 6th place finish of David Ragan helped @Michfan boost his lead in the standings to a season high 41 points. @Michfan has now held, or been tied for, the lead in the standings after 9 of the 17 races held so far, including the last 6 in a row.

Not too shabby . . .

~ Pick'Em Standings.jpg

What, no shout out to ya boy? Man, I've climbed from the basement in the past 3 weeks.

Used Jr and worst finish of the season. That's what I get for thinking with my heart, should have used one of them C drivers.

What, no shout out to ya boy? Man, I've climbed from the basement in the past 3 weeks.

Indeed.

Over the past three weeks @Ashstrodamus has climbed 5 spots in the standings and, at the rate he's going, will be in first place by the time the Chase starts.

And I've got some ocean view property just outside of Las Vegas that I'm looking to get rid of . . . . .:wacko:

btw, following the praise I heaped on @SlicedBread22 after Pocono for his rise in the standings, he dropped 11 spots in the standings in three weeks.

dare I say, jinx ? :D

Last edited:
Indeed.

Over the past three weeks @Ashstrodamus has climbed 5 spots in the standings and, at the rate he's going, will be in first place by the time the Chase starts.

And I've got some ocean view property just outside of Las Vegas that I'm looking to get rid of . . . . .:wacko:

btw, following the praise I heaped on @SlicedBread22 after Pocono for his rise in the standings, he dropped 11 spots in the standings in three weeks.

dare I say, jinx ? :D
The climb is much harder than the drop. I'm down to almost all good cars now. There's about 7 races I have to use some fringe contenders. All of Childress is a crapshoot. Newman is almost a lock for Homestead.

Back
Top Bottom