NASCAR Pick 'Em 2017 - Dover

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
~ Pick'Em Picks to Date - color.jpg

Deadline for this week's pick is Friday, June 2nd, noon Eastern time.

10 picks submitted, 13 remain outstanding

Deadline for this week's pick is Friday, June 2nd, noon Eastern time.

Making pics thats overrated you should miss out on a couple more ;)
No kidding. I'm trying to use up most of the low tier teams and it's backfiring big time. I started with all good teams early last year and wound up 3rd in points. Scraping the bottom this year.

Say something about bath towels. I think he likes those in his lucid moments.

I feel sorry for you @Hotrod I just think Jones doesn't have the car control. He might be fast for a few laps, but I see him fading into short run obscurity. I could be wrong and he could improve, but you're doing way better than me.

I feel sorry for you @Hotrod I just think Jones doesn't have the car control. He might be fast for a few laps, but I see him fading into short run obscurity. I could be wrong and he could improve, but you're doing way better than me.
I have him budgeted for a 23rd place. Anything higher will be a bonus. I was worried when he
missed the first 30 - 45 mins of the first practice. Had to scramble then unscramble when he finally
came out.

5th place finish for young Master Elliott. Very nice.

Nice win for The Yooper. Prolly having a few ****tails right now.

I FINALLY GOT A WIN.......with jimmie Johnson....

He was super fast all day. You were were wrong but you weren't wrong in the end I guess....

Congrats to @Michfan who, after spending a week as a co-leader of the game, picked Dover race winner Jimmie Johnson to take a relatively commanding 33 point lead at the top of the standings. The consistency shown by @Michfan is nothing short of remarkable as he's been at no lower than third place in the standings since the third race of the season.

Congrats also to @UpNorth, @SlicedBread22, @kkfan91, @jpell15, and @DUN24, who also picked race winner Johnson.

In picking Johnson, @UpNorth, @SlicedBread22, and @kkfan91 become the first players of the game to pick two race winners this year.

In somewhat of an oddity, @kkfan91 and @jpell15 had the same number of points after the Kansas race and then proceeded to pick the same driver in each of the last two races. Tied they remain.

Some considerable movement in the standings once again as only @Ashstrodamus and @Fordracing7 kept the same position that they held last week, that being 21st and 23rd place, respectively. The most significant movement in the standings had @2 Sweet dropping six spots to 11th place as he and several other players took a hit when Regan Smith finished 34th..

Finally, although other B-list drivers finished better than her at Dover, Danica Patrick just might have to be considered the "Value Pick of the Week" as her 10th place finish was her best showing in a points race this year, which I'm sure was a pleasant surprise for @wilson89.

~ Pick'Em Standings.jpg

Congrats to @Michfan who, after spending a week as a co-leader of the game, picked Dover race winner Jimmie Johnson to take a relatively commanding 33 point lead at the top of the standings. The consistency shown by @Michfan is nothing short of remarkable as he's been at no lower than third place in the standings since the third race of the season.

Congrats also to @UpNorth, @SlicedBread22, @kkfan91, @jpell15, and @DUN24, who also picked race winner Johnson.

In picking Johnson, @UpNorth, @SlicedBread22, and @kkfan91 become the first players of the game to pick two race winners this year.

In somewhat of an oddity, @kkfan91 and @jpell15 had the same number of points after the Kansas race and then proceeded to pick the same driver in each of the last two races. Tied they remain.

Some considerable movement in the standings once again as only @Ashstrodamus and @Fordracing7 kept the same position that they held last week, that being 21st and 23rd place, respectively. The most significant movement in the standings had @2 Sweet dropping six spots to 11th place as he and several other players took a hit when Regan Smith finished 34th..

Finally, although other B-list drivers finished better than her at Dover, Danica Patrick just might have to be considered the "Value Pick of the Week" as her 10th place finish was her best showing in a points race this year, which I'm sure was a pleasant surprise for @wilson89.

View attachment 27064
Hey where's my participation trophy? Jamie Mc. got a 7th and I moved up 2 spots. Woo Woo.

Hey where's my participation trophy? Jamie Mc. got a 7th and I moved up 2 spots. Woo Woo.

Your pick and several others were mentioned, in a manner of speaking, in this line:

Finally, although other B-list drivers finished better than her at Dover, Danica Patrick . . .

Next time I'll try to make the props a bit more obvious. :D

Your pick and several others were mentioned, in a manner of speaking, in this line:

Finally, although other B-list drivers finished better than her at Dover, Danica Patrick . . .

Next time I'll try to make the props a bit more obvious. :D
:D:D

Back
Top Bottom