NASCAR Pick 'Em 2018 - Bristol #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, August 17th, noon Eastern time.

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 1 thru 18.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 19 thru 36.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em used spreadsheet.jpg

I'm making up no ground doing what I've been doing, and there's 0 chance I can win, so it's bombs away. Larson.

Hoping Erik Jones has a run like he did here last summer.

Times up suckers!!! Who you got??? who you got?????

The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series returns to The Volunteer State this Saturday night for the Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race at Bristol Motor Speedway.

This week's most popular driver is Ricky Stenhouse Jr. who was selected by six players, including the long time leader of the standings, @Blake Hylton. The second most popular driver is David Ragan, who was selected by three players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

24-2018 Pick 'Em Picks - Bristol #2.jpg

Sharp race for Jimmie Jam. Probably gonna be the best for the season remainder.

Solid pick.

Congrats once again to @Johali who takes the "Highest Finishing Pick" award for the second consecutive week as his pick of Kurt Busch held on to win the Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race at Bristol Motor Speedway.

@Johali's pick was the first time that a player has picked a race winner since @DanicaFreak picked Kyle Busch to win the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte.

Congrats also to @Brentford and @aunty dive as they had the most upward movement in the standings, each moving up three spots.

Over the last three races, @aunty dive has moved up eight positions in the standings and is now poised to crack the top ten for the first time since the Daytona 500.

Also on the move are @2 Sweet, who has moved up eight positions (from 12th to 4th) over the last six races, and @Mopardh9, who has moved up seven position (from 18th to 11th) over the last three races.

Additionally, @Spotter has moved up seven positions over the last seven races and now occupies second place in the standings, 26 points behind @Blake Hylton, who continues as the game's leader for the fifteenth consecutive race.

24-2018 Pick 'Em Results - Bristol #2.jpg

Spotter is looking good with still more than half his "A" drivers left. However, he is also pretty much out of "B" drivers. Lots of different scenarios going on, it will be interesting to watch it play out.

Spotter is looking good with still more than half his "A" drivers left. However, he is also pretty much out of "B" drivers. Lots of different scenarios going on, it will be interesting to watch it play out.
I'd be pretty surprised if Aunty doesn't win

I'd be pretty surprised if Aunty doesn't win

Hmmmm I say hmmmm......

Check his drivers vs my drivers and the points difference....

8 A drivers. Vs. 7 A drivers

Dinger Vs. Kurt
Ty. Vs. Blaney
1 C driver. Vs. Bowyer
1 C driver Vs. 2 C drivers
& 33 point lead

Last edited:
I’m hoping for a top 15 finish had my best finish yesterday and it did zero. The champ set the bed this year, what a hard game this is!

Thank you, Trevor.

That was tidy.
Good pick. As soon as I turned in Stenhouse as my pick, I started to swap it to Bayne since he's running the limited schedule(and is on the hot seat), but talked myself out of it. I knew Stenhouse couldn't finish good two Bristol races in a row. Damn hindsight.

Wreckin’ Ricky was a bad pick. My choices are not getting the level of performance I need. At this point the best I can hope to finish is in the top 10.

life has been hard of late I'm sorry

@pjmolo

No need to apologize.

Hope things take a turn for the better for you.

Time permitting, try getting yourself back into the game.

With all of the quality drivers that you've got left you've got a decent chance of finishing in the top ten in the standings. :dirtbike:

No need to apologize.

Hope things take a turn for the better for you.

Time permitting, try getting yourself back into the game.

With all of the quality drivers that you've got left you've got a decent chance of finishing in the top ten in the standings. :dirtbike:

PJ PJ you have the best game out there, @Greg has a good one too.....

Back
Top Bottom