NASCAR Pick 'Em 2018 - Homestead

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, November 16th, noon Eastern time.

35-2018 Pick 'Em - after Phoenix #2.jpg

What healthy menu items will be available?

#askingforafriend

Darn was hoping to sneak into the top 20 but I'm guess me @Greg and @LewTheShoe are going to use the same driver.

With a heap of good luck for a change I could get a top ten.

My gramma brought me up. Traded eggs for bacon ... old school Italian peasant.

No stupid “round” bacon in her house or in mine.

The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series wraps up the 2018 season in The Sunshine State this Sunday afternoon for the Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway.

After this race not only will the MENCS crown a champion but so will the NASCAR 2018 Pick 'Em game. After 35 races the last two players remaining in contention for the game's championship are @Fordracing7 and @Spotter22.

However, @Spotter is going to need a virtual miracle in order for his pick, Ross Chastain, to finish at least 27 positions ahead of Kevin Harvick, the pick made by @Fordracing7. (i.e. if Harvick finishes 39th, Chastain must finish 12th or better.)

In the event that Chastain does finish exactly 27 positions ahead of Harvick, @Spotter22 will win the championship tie-breaker as detailed in Rule #8 of the Official Game Rules found in this thread:
https://racing-forums.com/threads/nascar-pick-em-2018-daytona-1.62412/

Along with total consciousness, at least @Spotter22 has that going for him.

This week's most popular driver is Kyle Larson who was selected by six players. The second most popular driver is Kevin Harvick, selected by five players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

36-2018 Pick 'Em Picks - Homestead.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHAMPION OF THE NASCAR PICK 'EM 2018 GAME, @Fordracing7 !!!

2018 Pick'Em champion's plaque.jpg

@Fordracing won this year's game going away and set several game records in the process.

First of all, his margin of victory (50 points) over the second place finisher is the most ever in the five year history of the game on the racing-forums.com board. Also, his average points per race (13.9) is the best ever.

Meanwhile, obligatory congrats to @aunty dive who picked race winner, and Cup Champion, Joey Logano in the season finale.

It was a great time running the game again this year, fellers, as I had a lot of fun doing it.

Hope to see all of you back playing again next year.

36-2018 Pick 'Em Results - Homestead.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 1 thru 18.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 19 thru 36.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHAMPION OF THE NASCAR PICK 'EM 2018 GAME, @Fordracing7 !!!

View attachment 36966

@Fordracing won this year's game going away and set several game records in the process.

First of all, his margin of victory (50 points) over the second place finisher is the most ever in the five year history of the game on the racing-forums.com board. Also, his average points per race (13.9) is the best ever.

Meanwhile, obligatory congrats to @aunty dive who picked race winner, and Cup Champion, Joey Logano in the season finale.

It was a great time running the game again this year, fellers, as I had a lot of fun doing it.

Hope to see all of you back playing again next year.

View attachment 36967

View attachment 36968

View attachment 36969

Thank you @pjmolo for everything you do for this game!!! Can not wait to defend my title in 2019!!!

Back
Top Bottom