NASCAR Pick 'Em 2018 - Kentucky

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, July 13th, noon Eastern time.

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em used spreadsheet.jpg

All picks except for two have been submitted as drivers begin practicing at Kentucky.

I'm going with Bubba Wallace Jr.

I'll have the complete list of picks later this afternoon.

The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series finds itself in the The Bluegrass State this weekend as the Quaker State 400 will be held Saturday night at Kentucky Speedway.

Darrell "Bubba" Wallace Jr. is this week's most popular driver, selected by five players.

Brad Keselowski, Matt Kenseth, and Jamie McMurray were each selected by three players.

Two players failed to make a pick this week, making it seven active players who have, figuratively, nodded off behind the wheel at least once.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

19-2018 Pick 'Em Picks - Kentucky.jpg

Damn! Two guys that picked my favorite driver are behind me in the standings by 1 point and 2 points. So I guess I have to root for @2 Sweet and @Conover to pass me this week. Sux.

Congrats to @2 Sweet, @Conover, and @DanicaFreak who take this week's "Highest Finishing Pick" award as their pick of Brad Keselowski overcame an early pit road speeding penalty and finished in 3rd place in the Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Speedway.

Congrats also to @2 Sweet and @Conover as they had the most upward movement in the standings, each moving up three spots.

After having picked seven top ten finishers in the last nine races, this week @Clutch is the recipient of the "Wipin' Up the Rear" award as his pick of Alex Bowman wrecked relatively early in the race and finished dead last.

@Brentford took over second place in the standings while @Blake Hylton continues as the game's leader for the tenth consecutive race.

19-2018 Pick 'Em Results - Kentucky.jpg

Didn't lose any spots with my Chastain pick. I'm pleased as punch with that.

Back
Top Bottom