NASCAR Pick 'Em 2018 - Pocono #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, July 27th, noon Eastern time.

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 1 thru 18.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 19 thru 36.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em used spreadsheet.jpg

The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series returns to the Keystone State this weekend as the Gander Outdoors 400 will be held Sunday afternoon at Pocono Raceway.

This week's most popular drivers are Austin Dillon, Ryan Blaney, William Byron, and Brad Keselowski who were each selected by three players.

Every player made a pick this week including @SlicedBread22, who apparently liked how well Alex Bowman performed for him at Martinsville (7th place finish) that he picked him again for Pocono #2.

damn, I hate when that happens . . .
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

21-2018 Pick 'Em Picks - Pocono #2.jpg

As a rookie participant, must say this has been a lot of fun. You definitely feel the frustration of tough days and bad finishes. I would have to have an amazing string of luck to challenge for the win but there are still lots of races left to run!

As a rookie participant, must say this has been a lot of fun. You definitely feel the frustration of tough days and bad finishes. I would have to have an amazing string of luck to challenge for the win but there are still lots of races left to run!
You have enough A & B drivers left to at least get a top five or so with any luck. With this game I've always felt finishing in the top ten or better was a good year.

Thirteen cars failed to get through and will start at the rear in order of owner points: Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano, Clint Bowyer, Kyle Larson, Ryan Blaney, Aric Almirola, Jimmie Johnson, Paul Menard, Austin Dillon, William Byron, Bubba Wallace and Kasey Kahne.

By my count, the picks of 14 players have been affected by the failure of cars getting through inspection.

:eek:

A bad Sunday to go with the 22 ride.

I'm always scared to go with drivers who are historically good at tracks because I feel like the one time I pick them at said track, they will do terrible.

He's had such terrible luck at the road courses lately, he's due for a good finish. But Martinsville is probably a safer pick to use him. Ehh it's all a crapshoot anyway lol

Quietly lurking.....

Congrats to @Fordracing7, @DC76, and @ChexOrWrex who take this week's "Highest Finishing Pick" award as their pick of William Byron finished in 6th place in the Gander Outdoors 400 at Pocono Raceway

Congrats also to @Fordracing7 as he had the most upward movement in the standings by not so quietly moving up four spots to 9th place, thereby cracking the top ten for the first time since the Las Vegas race.

Meanwhile, @DanicaFreak has now moved up in the standing after each of the last four races, having gone from 20th to 13th place during that span. @dirtfan has moved up after each of the last five races, having gone from 19th to 10th.

@Ashstrodamus has moved into a tie for 2nd place with @Brentford while @Blake Hylton continues as the game's leader for the twelfth consecutive race.

21-2018 Pick 'Em Results - Pocono #2.jpg

He's had such terrible luck at the road courses lately, he's due for a good finish. But Martinsville is probably a safer pick to use him. Ehh it's all a crapshoot anyway lol
He always tears up his equipment at Sonoma. The Glen is a different story.

Actually, now that I look at it, it was REALLY rough for the folks out back who went with the 2.

Back
Top Bottom