NASCAR Pick 'Em 2018 - Richmond #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, September 21st, noon Eastern time.

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 1 thru 18.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 19 thru 36.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em used spreadsheet.jpg

The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series visits The Old Dominion State this Saturday night for the Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond Raceway.

This week's most popular pick is "A list" driver Joey Logano, who was selected by six players including two players currently in the top five in the standings. Meanwhile, long-time game leader @Blake Hylton dipped into his well-stocked group of "C list" players and selected David Ragan.

Could there possibly be a shake-up at the top of the standings after the Richmond race ?

Regan Smith, who continues to fill in for Kasey Kahne in the #95 car, was the second most popular driver as he was selected by five players.

One of the many players in contention for the game's championship, @Clutch, unfortunately failed to submit a pick for the Richmond race. Consider it bad luck for him while at the same time good luck for others in the chase.

In addition to @Clutch, @jws926 also didn't get a driver pick in and because he's failed to make a pick for four races, as per the rules he's been dropped from the game.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

28-2018 Pick 'Em Picks - Richmond #2.jpg

Gotta feeling not going with my first pick Almirola and picking Smith instead is gonna kick me in the arse. Anyone know when Custer was announced to drive the 51 car? He's been fast in practice and would have been my pick had I known he was going to be in the race.

Gotta feeling not going with my first pick Almirola and picking Smith instead is gonna kick me in the arse. Anyone know when Custer was announced to drive the 51 car? He's been fast in practice and would have been my pick had I known he was going to be in the race.

I found out yesterday there was a post on Twitter stating it was his last Cup race of the year

He is certainly looking better than my "A" lister.

"While we were away for a commercial break there has been a change for the lead . . . "

After seeing @Blake Hylton atop the leader board for eighteen consecutive races while several players took turns occupying second place, the new leader of the standings is @Spotter22. With eight races left in the season, only 19 points now separate the top five players.

Congrats to @2 Sweet who takes the "Highest Finishing Pick" award this week as his pick, Kevin Harvick, finished second to race winner Kyle Busch in the Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond Raceway.

Congrats also to @2 Sweet as he had the most upward movement in the standings this week, moving up three spots to seventh place.

28-2018 Pick 'Em Results - Richmond #2.jpg

The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series visits The Old Dominion State this Saturday night for the Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond Raceway.

This week's most popular pick is "A list" driver Joey Logano, who was selected by six players including two players currently in the top five in the standings. Meanwhile, long-time game leader @Blake Hylton dipped into his well-stocked group of "C list" players and selected David Ragan.

Could there possibly be a shake-up at the top of the standings after the Richmond race ?

Regan Smith, who continues to fill in for Kasey Kahne in the #95 car, was the second most popular driver as he was selected by five players.

One of the many players in contention for the game's championship, @Clutch, unfortunately failed to submit a pick for the Richmond race. Consider it bad luck for him while at the same time good luck for others in the chase.

In addition to @Clutch, @jws926 also didn't get a driver pick in and because he's failed to make a pick for four races, as per the rules he's been dropped from the game.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

View attachment 36237
Rules are rules, and I understand, sucks this close to the end of the year.

Every time I pick an “A” driver, they lay an egg. Smh thanks for nothing Dennis.

Before this week, three of your "A" drivers finished top ten. That is not bad at all.

Harvick won, KyBu choked and finished 8th, Logano wrecked I think, and Jimmie got a rare top 10. I guess not terrible amongst the a’s but if you look at all the results of my picks, most of them would consider their runs mediocre at best. Not a very good season lol.

Back
Top Bottom