NASCAR Pick 'Em 2018 - Texas #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, November 2nd, noon Eastern time.

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 1 thru 18.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 19 thru 36.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em used spreadsheet (thru Martinsville #2).jpg

Direct from Las Vegas, the latest betting odds for the championship...

Spotter22 8/1
Fordracing7 1/4
The Field 10/1

Impressive driver lineup Fordracing7 has to use in the final three races. Gonna be hard to beat him.

I only need to make up 60 points per race.

good luck wit dat . . . .

Theoretically, it would seem that anyone currently in the top ten still has a shot at winning.

Of course, that leaves me out. :(

not good with me having Harvick, MTJ and Busch left. I will say everyone has paid zero attention to our battle to not finish last and I find that its just as exciting as the battle at the top lmao.
I've paid attention, mainly because I spent most of the season next to last.

not good with me having Harvick, MTJ and Busch left. I will say everyone has paid zero attention to our battle to not finish last and I find that its just as exciting as the battle at the top lmao.
It's been my focus since like April

I've paid attention, mainly because I spent most of the season next to last.
ha ha its been a 3 way battle between the 3 of us I think. Maybe some cameo's by some others. I thought you and FL did pretty well last year along with myself, I tell you its been beyond frustrating this year just havent had the luck and value picks I had last year. You've raised your game up though youre doing pretty well

It's been my focus since like April
It's been rough for me since I decided to pick Danica in the 500 and watched a 8 race stretch from about May to the Bristol Night race where none of my picks finished higher than 18th.

Wonder what Vegas has to say on the odds of me not finishing last...
Actually, you won't be last unless you quit. Last place is reserved for the 15 or so driver who DNF. I keep reminding myself that 19th place is in the top half of the field... you know, like the Danica threads used to say. LOL

Direct from Las Vegas, the latest betting odds for the championship...

Spotter22 8/1
Fordracing7 1/4
The Field 10/1

Impressive driver lineup Fordracing7 has to use in the final three races. Gonna be hard to beat him.
I'm a dead man walkin UNLESS maybe one of his top guys blows up on the pacelap. I can dream cant I?

My Harvick pick got me a 39 and 7 time finished 36th on my behalf. That's why they run the races.

You, of all people, should know that.

My Harvick pick got me a 39 and 7 time finished 36th on my behalf. That's why they run the races.

You, of all people, should know that.
I know, I just dont like my odds. You still have a pretty good crew.

I do, but it's too late. Trying to scrape into the top ten.

A few weeks ago Michfan made the point that it doesn't matter when you use one of your top guys ... if he wins. Same thing when you pick one and he kills the car on lap 17.

I do, but it's too late. Trying to scrape into the top ten.

A few weeks ago Michfan made the point that it doesn't matter when you use one of your top guys ... if he wins. Same thing when you pick one and he kills the car on lap 17.
Thats a good point. If Ty can duplicate his spring race at Texas I'll be happy.

The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series finds itself in The Lone Star State (home of the board's fabulous moderator, @TexasRaceLady) this Sunday afternoon for the AAA Texas 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.

This week's most popular drivers are Trevor Bayne and Martin Truex Jr. who were each selected by three players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

34-2018 Pick 'Em Picks - Texas #2.jpg

MTJ blows up/crashes at Texas, Blaney wins. You and I swap weeks we pick Busch and Harvick and one blows up/crashes while the other doesn't. I can still get ahead :D

My pick of Larson got me what I wanted.....a driver that nobody else picked. Not one of his better tracks, but he's due for a good run.

First to worse ! Tisk ,tisk, lol. Yours and Michfans battle last year is still one for the record books.
I am kinda pulling for you to get the last place to make it a proper bookend, goodluck ! LOL.

First to worse ! Tisk ,tisk, lol. Yours and Michfans battle last year is still one for the record books.
I am kinda pulling for you to get the last place to make it a proper bookend, goodluck ! LOL.
Thank you lmao you might get you wish. Shout out to my buddy From last year’s title race, Michfan who is doing well this year. This year’s title race has been fun to watch, many different cast of characters have had a shot at it and some still do.

Horse Pucky. 78 to the rear. Damn.

Bayne was looking good till the pit crew fell apart. Even Baynes prayers to the team before the green flag dropped couldn't save the pit crew.:lol2:

On to Phoenix, it is.

Congrats to @Brentford and @Greg who take the "Highest Finishing Pick" award this week after their driver pick, Kevin Harvick, won the AAA Texas 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.

Additional congrats to @Conover and @kkfan91 as they had the most upward movement in the standings this week, each moving up two spots.

Finally, congrats to @Fordracing7 who has taken over possession of first place in the standing for the first time this season and (jinx alert) is sitting in an extremely strong position to win this thing considering that he has two "A list" drivers left in his stable.

Of course, as they say, anything could still happen . . . .

34-2018 Pick 'Em Results - Texas #2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom