NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Martinsville #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, March 22nd, noon Eastern time.

2019 current standings - #5.jpg

Corrected spreadsheets reflecting the 31st place finish (not 12th) by Corey Lajoie (who was picked by @Larsonfan1995, aka Honest Abe) at California.

2019 current standings - #5.jpg

2019 picks & results - #5.jpg

The 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series returns to its roots with the running of the STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway this Sunday.

The most popular driver picks this week are "B group" drivers Clint Bowyer and Ryan Newman, who were each selected by six players.

Alex Bowman and Denny Hamlin are the second most popular picks, each selected by four players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

#6 - Martinsville #1 picks.jpg

I'm the only one picking the car that has Chad Knaus as the crew chief? I'll take it.

Congrats to @Team Penske who has now led the leader board for three weeks in a row following the 9th place finish by his pick, Aric Almirola, in the STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway.

With their pick of 7th place finisher Clint Bowyer, @Clutch and @Blaze both gained a couple of points on @Team Penske and remain in second and third place, respectively.

Congrats also to @FLRacingFan and @LewTheShoe, who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award this week when their pick, Kyle Busch, finished 3rd in the first short track battle of the season.

Additional congrats to @FLRacingFan and @LewTheShoe as their highest finishing pick of the race enabled them to also have the most upward movement this week, each moving up six spots in the standings.

Finally, @jws926 has escaped the standing's cellar for the first time since the second race of the season.

@Johali now occupies that spot as his use of only "C Group" drivers has resulted in his picks finishing in 30th or worse place in five of the six races run so far this season.

ouch . . . .

#6 - Martinsville #1 results.jpg

Hey @FLRacingFan... a perfect outcome IMO. I *never* root for KDB to win... but I get a P3 from him... and my favorite driver wins the race. I'll take that to the bank!

@Johali now occupies that spot as his use of only "C Group" drivers has resulted in his picks finishing in 30th or worse place in five of the six races run so far this season.

ouch . . . .
:p

I have a feeling my status will be taking a dive as I will soon have to pick from the z group of drivers.

Unlucky result on DiBenedetto too, very good pick. Nice result on Bubba. Newman was a mistake, should have stuck with Hamlin :gun emoji:

Two ‘A’ picks so far and I’ve gotten a 2nd and a 3rd. Much improved over last year’s disaster.

Back
Top Bottom