NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Texas #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, March 29th, noon Eastern time.

2019 current standings - #6.jpg

The 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series finds itself in the Dallas-Fort Worth area this Sunday for the running of the O’Reilly Auto Parts 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.

The most popular driver pick this week is Matt DiBenedetto, who was selected by four players.

Austin Dillon, Ryan Blaney, Erik Jones, Corey LaJoie, and Bubba Wallace are the second most popular picks, each selected by three players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

#7 - Texas #1 picks.jpg

Good, the two people in front of me picked different people lol. I swear last few weeks one of them picked who I did and it' like I can't pass them that way.

I figure this is my last week on top.

Did you jump off the couch when Kyle lost it? Still another week in the green for ya.

I shall consider myself fortunate to not have had Blaney, and move onto Bristol next week.

Congrats once again to @Team Penske whose position atop the leader board has now reached four consecutive weeks following the 10th place finish by his pick, Kyle Busch, in the O’Reilly Auto Parts 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.

Congrats also to @Spotter22, who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award this week when his pick, Clint Bowyer, finished 2nd behind race winner Denny Hamlin.

Additional congrats to @Spotter22 as his having the highest finishing pick of the race enabled him to also have the most upward movement in the standings, moving up eight spots.

Finally, congrats to @acmerocket who has shot up the standings by picking a top ten finishing driver in four of the last five races. After not picking a driver for the Daytona 500, he's moved up 29 positions in the standings since the Atlanta race and now sits comfortably in 5th place.

#7 - Texas #1 results.jpg

YAY! I finally get a great finish by an “average” driver. Thanks to that Jones boy for coming back from his spin to contend!

Thanks Kurt for not imploding like your teammate but really thought I'd get a better finish from you

For the first time in my brief two-year stint in this game, a ran an A driver that fell out with an mech issue. From the freakin lead.

Ouch it hurts.

Back
Top Bottom