NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Daytona #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Saturday, August 16th, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #22.jpg

Correction . . . .

The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, August 16th, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

iam the only one to take gaughan,he is racing right? :rolleyes:i know he raced a 500 offroad race on fri

Looks like Kaz Grala is the most popular choice, selected by 8 players.
Grala was an enticing option, but I decided to stick with McDowell. I think this race may be McDowell's best chance to score well, so one of the 'costs' of picking Grala today would be moving McDowell out of his best shot. Also, I expect other Covid-related opportunities may pop up in the coming weeks.

Hey Kaz Grala... if you crash and I cheer about it... please don't take it personal. It's just bidness, doncha know.

Congrats to @Ashstrodamus and @AdoubleU24 who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award when their pick, Chase Elliott, won the Go Bowling 235 on the road course at Daytona International Speedway.

Congrats to @FLRacingFan as he had the most upward movement in the standings by moving up four spots.

Congrats also to @Clutch who held onto first place in the standings for the third consecutive race, although his lead over second place @LewTheShoe has shrunk to one point.

Finally, @acmerocket took his first "Wiping Up the Rear" award of the year following the last place finish of his pick, Brendan Gaughan.

2. Daytona #2 results.jpg

Congrats to @Ashstrodamus and @AdoubleU24 who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award when their pick, Chase Elliott, won the Go Bowling 235 on the road course at Daytona International Speedway.

Congrats to @FLRacingFan as he had the most upward movement in the standings by moving up four spots.

Congrats also to @Clutch who held onto first place in the standings for the third consecutive race, although his lead over second place @LewTheShoe has shrunk to one point.

Finally, @acmerocket took his first "Wiping Up the Rear" award of the year following the last place finish of his pick, Brendan Gaughan.

View attachment 48591
thanks

Back
Top Bottom