NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Las Vegas #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, February 21st, noon Eastern time.

#1 current standings.jpg

Don't worry everyone I will screw this up and drop down to my average pick finishing 23rd

The 2020 NASCAR Cup Series marks week two of the season at Las Vegas Motor Speedway with the running of the Pennzoil 400 this Sunday.

The number of game players increased by three this week to a total of 35 with the addition of returning players @ChexOrWrex, @DUN24, and @Spotter22.

Picks for the Las Vegas race were focused on the replacement driver for Ryan Newman in the #6 car. Ross Chastain was picked by 15 players while Brad Keselowski was picked by 6 players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

Las Vegas #1 picks.jpg

actually I think I may have gotten a last place finish with Michael McDowell in the pick em game but an overall win in the Fantasy Game. Thats gotta be a first or pretty rare if no one picked Prrece or Timmy Hill in yesterdays race.

Congrats to @REBS31 who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award this week as his driver, Austin Dillon, finished fourth in a wild finish of the Pennzoil 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Congrats also to @REBS31 who took the first place position in the game's standings.

Additional congrats to @FLRacingFan and @Truex_rox as they had the most upward movement in the standings this week by moving up a whopping 18 spots.

Las Vegas #1 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom