NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Las Vegas #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, September 27th, 6:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #29.jpg
4. used thru Bristol #2.jpg

My pick for tonight is William Byron. I'm one of 2 that hasn't used him yet. He's starting in the late 20's though, I hope he has a good race.

The 2020 NASCAR Cup Series is at Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the running of the South Point 400.

The most popular pick, selected by five players, is Joey Logano.

Corey LaJoie was selected by three players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating.:cheers:

1. Las Vegas #2 picks.jpg

I can't tell who the most popular driver was this week. Maybe it's Logano with 5.

Last edited:
Congrats to @Conover who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award when his pick, Kurt Busch, won the South Point 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Congrats to @2 Sweet and @Conover as they had the most upward movement in the standings by moving up three spots.

Congrats also to @dirtfan who maintained his hold on first place in the standings for the fifth consecutive week and increased his lead over second place to 43 points.

Finally, the "Wiping Up the Rear" Award is presented for the second time this year to @Blaze following the last place finish of his pick, Chad Finchum.

2. Las Vegas #2 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom