NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Michigan #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for Sunday's race at Michigan International Speedway is Sunday, August 9th, 3:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #21.jpg

The 2020 NASCAR Cup Series completes the double header weekend with the running of the Consumers Energy 400 at Michigan International Speedway.

The most popular pick for this race, selected by seven players, is Bubba Wallace.

Christopher Bell was selected by six players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1. Michigan #2 picks.jpg

i think i made a mistake with jh because i forgot that his backup car is probably not the best,like the big teams.

Congrats to @Michfan who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award when his pick, Denny Hamlin, claimed the first loser position in the Consumers Energy 400 at Michigan International Speedway.

Additional congrats to @Michfan as he had the most upward movement in the standings by moving up five spots.

Congrats also to @Clutch who held onto first place in the standings for the second consecutive race.

2. Michigan #2 results.jpg

Can you see @dirtfan ?

I think he's the one to watch.
Crew Chief on the radio: "WTF dude. I called a Hot Dog on that caution, why did you stay out?"

Me: "I saw a chance to pass that Aunty Dive guy. When he leaves a gap, I gotta take it."

Crew Chief: "You're a dumba$$. I called a Hot Dog!"

Me (Kimi voice): "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing."

Crew Chief: "You better be looking out for @dirtfan more than Aunty."

Me: "Meh. He's behind me. I see him in my mirror"

Crew Chief: "Yeah, he's on your bumper. And he's got enough gas to finish, and four fresh Goodyears. You still have to pit for gas, and all we have left is a set of 20 lap scuffs. But good luck!"

No wonder Joey hasn't been up to par lately.
What do you think about him and his CC? Time to part ways?
Lol not even close.. were just getting started.. I attribute it to having two wins in the bag and being able to take big swings in the setup.. that as well as a bit of misfortune.

Joey is ALWAYS able to step it up during the playoffs. I'll save my judgment on this pairing until the off season.

I'm taking a big gamble for tomorrow's race - hope it doesn't bite me too bad...
We're all on the same boat. We haven't seen any of these drivers race @ the Daytona Road Course. Everyone is a gamble pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom