NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Atlanta #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, March 21st, 1:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #5 current standings.jpg

The 2021 NASCAR Cup Series is back in action with the running of the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Rookie Austin Cindric was the most popular driver pick, selected by four players. Kevin Harvick was selected by three.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #6 picks.jpg

My Busch pick looked good for a bit...

Thank you, Rocket Man also No-Neck and Upside Down, Backwards And On Fire Newman.

Best finish so far.

Congrats to @Mr Excitement for winning the "Highest Finishing Pick" award with the fourth place finish of his pick, Denny Hamlin, in the Folds of Honor :salute:QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

With that finish by Hamlin, @Mr Excitement moved up an unheard of 14 spots in the standings from the 19th position to 5th.

What turned out to be disastrous picks by numerous players helped shuffle up the standings from top to bottom.

Congrats also to @DanicaFreak, who took the 5th place finish of Kyle Busch to climb to the top of the heap.

Finally, necessary recognition to this year's first recipients of the cherished "Wiping Up the Rear"award.

That special honor goes to @Team Penske, @DC76, @AdoubleU24 thanks to the last place finish of their pick, Kurt Busch

2 - #6 results.jpg

Wild. thought a lot more would have had Pretty Ricky

Wasn’t the trophy I was looking for.
Thanks to Monster Energy for giving me a fast zl1 Chevy Camaro, and a big salute to the Gibbs boys of the spinning 18 and the chrome horn of the 11. (lol)
On the bright side, for those of us that picked Kurt we did better than Stewart Fan with his no pick.

Back
Top Bottom