NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021- Atlanta #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, July 11th, 1:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #20 current standings.jpg

JINX ALERT . . . .

Highlighting some recent driver pick results:

Current standings leader @DanicaFreak has had a top ten pick in each of the last five races.

@Turtle84 and @Michfan have had a top ten pick in five out of the last six races.

@LewTheShoe's picks have finished in the top ten in each of the last six races and in ten out of the last twelve.

Also, he's had a top five pick in four out of the last five races.

just sayin'

While a wrecking crew awaits to significantly reconfigure Atlanta Motor Speedway, the NASCAR Cup Series is set for the running of Quaker State 400.

The game's most popular driver pick, Ryan Blaney, was selected by five players.

Kyle Larson was selected by four players while Ryan Newman and Bubba Wallace were each selected by three .
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #21 picks.jpg

i am selling my charter and buying a island.
good luck guys
:salute::waver:

It should be noted that @acmerocket has announced his departure from the Pick 'Em game for the remainder of the season.

Consequently, all players that were beneath him in the standings have automatically moved up one spot.

Oh wait . . . . . . nevermind. :cool:

I was seriously contemplating my life choices watching Logano go from 12th to 19th within 10 laps.

Following the victory by Kurt Busch at Atlanta Motor Speedway in the Quaker State 400, the "Highest Finishing Pick" award is presented to the two players that picked him, @Truex_rox and @REBS31.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @AdoubleU24 who moved up four spots in the standings.

In a beatin' and bangin' donnybrook at the top of the standings, five players are within a mere twelve points of each other.

The top spot was reclaimed by @Snappy D after a weeks' absence and @Michfan and @LewTheShoe were able to slip past @DanicaFreak and @Turtle84.

2 - #21 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom