NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Charlotte Tri-Oval

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, May 30th, 4:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #14 current standings.jpg

can i really suck this bad? :flushed: oh thats right yes i can.iam over 5 races behind can i use the kyle busch rule?

Just realized my avg points is improving pretty great race by race. Back before Dover it was 15.7 now it’s at 14.3 and back before Darlington it 16.4.

I had been struggling tremendously before Allmendinger gave me a top 5. Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come!

The picks for the 600 will be posted prior to the pick deadline as I'll be unable to post again until later tonight.

Those that have made their pick and wish to change it prior to the deadline at 4:00 p.m. Eastern should just send me a message and I'll be sure to take it into account post-race.

The NASCAR Cup Series is back at its home base for the Memorial Day weekend with the running of the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

The game's most popular driver pick for the race, Kyle Larson, was selected by five players.

Austin Dillon and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. were each selected by four.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #15 picks.jpg

Congrats to the five players that picked Kyle Larson, the winner of the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Those five, @Conover, @Greg, @kkfan91, @Michfan, and @Stewart Fan, are this week's recipients of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award.

@Conover also took the "Most Upward Movement" award by moving up four spots in the standings.

Congrats also to @Snappy D for holding onto the top in the standings for the second consecutive race.

2 - #15 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom