NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Indianapolis

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, August 15th, noon Eastern time.

3 - #23 current standings.jpg

The NASCAR Cup Series finds itself at a road course race for the second week in a row with the running of the Verizon 200 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

The game's most popular driver pick, Chase Briscoe, was selected by ten players.

AJ Allmendinger and Justin Haley were each selected by two.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #24 picks.jpg

I came out of that with a good finish so...

Really happy to get the win today. I also want to thank my sponsor for today's race. The "Herdsman's mechanical sheep parts depot and mercantile" featurung the no questions asked approach.

Congrats to @Greg and @aunty dive for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award by picking AJ Allmendinger, the winner of the Verizon 200 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @LJ7201 who moved up five spots in the standings to 10th place.

Congrats also to @Snappy D who once again reclaimed the top spot in the standings by pulling off a bump and run maneuver on @Turtle84.

2 - #24 results.jpg

#24 cost me 2 positions. If I lose another I won't be eligible for the top 25
bonus pay.

Congrats to @Greg and @aunty dive for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award by picking AJ Allmendinger, the winner of the Verizon 200 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @LJ7201 who moved up five spots in the standings to 10th place.

Congrats also to @Snappy D who once again reclaimed the top spot in the standings by pulling off a bump and run maneuver on @Turtle84.

View attachment 56881
In shock Haley got 8th. I made off like a thief into the night

I am so thankful that I listened to my lobbyist when he wanted to pitch the launching curbs to the Captain.
The last lap Brisco was the icing on the cake.
So many positive points implications for the cause...

(evil laugh)

Back
Top Bottom