NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Martinsville #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Saturday, April 10th, 5:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #7 current standings.jpg
blue emu.jpg

I'll post the picks closer to the green flag just in case the race gets postponed 'til tomorrow.

In that case the "make pick / change pick" deadline will be reset.

I am the only one who picked Newman for a top 5 run?
I just might jump some spots or

Congrats to @LJ7201 and @Michfan for winning the "Highest Finishing Pick" award after their pick, Martin Truex Jr, won the Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 NASCAR at Martinsville Speedway

@LJ7201, @Michfan, and @2 Sweet had the most upward movement in the standings, each moving up twelve spots.

Congrats also to @DanicaFreak and @Truex_rox who managed to dislodge @Clutch from the top spot in the standings.

Also, a shout-out to @REBS who has gone with the "last shall go first" strategy of picking drivers, having picked a "C Group" driver in each of the first eight races.

As a result, the next pick of his to score a top 20 finish will be the first one to do so.

Finally, the presentation of the "Wiping Up the Rear" award to @jws926 for his pick of last place finisher, Corey LaJoie.

2 - #8 results.jpg

I think I have done quite well having no picks from the top 15 yet.
I guess I could gamble using a driver for next week that has a realistic chance of a top 5 or win.
Any suggestions?

I think I have done quite well having no picks from the top 15 yet.
I guess I could gamble using a driver for next week that has a realistic chance of a top 5 or win.
Any suggestions?

Ricky.

disclaimer: I cannot be held liable for such pick suggestion and am in no way suggesting said suggestion will result in the result desired.

I thought Newman was going to get me a top ten tonight until he had a cut tire. :director: :dual9mm:🤣
Amazing he got to within two laps of the finish. I thought he was gone with 30 to go. Great job hanging on for 19th.

Jones cost me. When I finish outside the top 10 for the year, I'll point to this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom