NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Nashville

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, June 20th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #16 current standings.jpg

I don't think I'll be finishing runner up like I did the past two years. I'll settle for a top 10 at this point, & that might be out of reach too.

The way I'm singing the blues, this race should be in Memphis.
Another track I wish would come back. I wish I could pick old Concrete Carl he owned this place in Xfinity

I don't get the 'save drivers' strategy. Is the expectation they'll run better later in the year?

I just know Larson's disappearing act last year convinced me I won't use it.

The NASCAR Cup Series returns to Nashville, Tennessee for the first time since 1984 for the running of the Ally 400 at Nashville Superspeedway.

The game's most popular driver picks, Ross Chastain and Kurt Busch, were each selected by four players.

Aric Almirola, William Byron, and Kyle Larson were each selected by three.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #17 picks.jpg

I don't get the 'save drivers' strategy. Is the expectation they'll run better later in the year?

I just know Larson's disappearing act last year convinced me I won't use it.
A lot of them A drivers will be picking up performance at or around playoff times is the way I look at it. So I’m like if I can manage to save them longer I’ll maybe have good luck.

I would normally be a little disappointed with losing points to the leader, and it's going to be difficult to catch up with @Snappy D, it may be impossibile.
But I am happy with a 4th from Almirola today, anything in the top 10 would have been acceptable.

I would normally be a little disappointed with losing points to the leader, and it's going to be difficult to catch up with @Snappy D, it may be impossibile.
But I am happy with a 4th from Almirola today, anything in the top 10 would have been acceptable.
Early yet. Thanks for the compliment though ha ha it’s been a while since I’ve been in this position.

glad know one had chase,just got dqed,5 lose lug nuts.
oh and i sucked again .

Congrats to the three players (@dirtfan, @Head423, and @ToyYoda ) that picked Kyle Larson, winner of the Ally 400 at Nashville Superspeedway. Those three are this week's winners of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award.

@Head423 also took the "Most Upward Movement" award by moving up five spots in the standings.

Congrats also to @Snappy D for maintaining the top spot in the standings for the fourth consecutive race.

Finally, congrats to @REBS31, who managed to escape the cellar spot in the standings for the first time since the fourth race of the season.

2 - #17 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom