NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Pocono #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Saturday, June 26th, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #17 current standings.jpg

The NASCAR Cup Series heads to the hills of eastern Pennsylvania for the running of the Pocono Organics CBD 325 at Pocono Raceway.

The game's most popular driver pick, Aric Almirola, was selected by four players.

Ross Chastain, Ryan Newman, and Kyle Larson were each selected by three.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

edit: @Charlie Spencer has graciously left the game to the rest of us.

1 - #18 picks.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to @LewTheShoe and @Michfan for picking Alex Bowman, the winner of the Pocono Organics CBD 325 at Pocono Raceway. They each share the "Highest Finishing Pick" award for the race.

@LewTheShoe also took the "Most Upward Movement" award by moving up seven spots in the standings.

Congrats also to @Snappy D for maintaining the top spot in the standings for the fifth consecutive race.

Finally, adios to @Charlie Spencer whose attempt at picking a driver for the Pocono race resulted in his last remaining dart sailing out a nearby open window.

Hope to see you again next year, Charlie.

2 - #18 results.jpg

I don't understand Charlie, those in front of you could blow a tire and your back in the game??? Just ask Bowman. :cool:
I truly dislike it when someone quits a game and doesn't take 10 seconds to tell people, 'Hey, I'm gone.', leaving everyone (esp. the commish) wondering what happened.

'Is SoAndSo still playing?'
'Geez, who knows?'

Back
Top Bottom